Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gonna leave this forum for a while

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Thanks for all the blackpill and funny stuff you’ve been sharing with me buddy boyos. But now I just wanna prepare for my coming training as the first step to leave my NEET life. I’ll also try to find more copes, maybe in vain, but I’ll give a last try before roping. This site is fun but also too negative, raising my cortisol level and blood pressure from time to time. So goodbye buddy boyos, wish you a nice time, good copes and ascension maybe, kek.

Cya Chad!

OP doxxed btw
464baab155d907d1a063a661a85c6fba

Fakecels only use this site for "fun" :feelskek:

Ldaring you mean having school break :feelskek:

bye man u are a very high iq poster you will be missed

Bye:feelsautistic:
And see you soon

i will miss your creepshots

Go ER (in GTA V):feelsYall:

This site is fun but also too negative
Yes it is.Every time i want to say something positive i feel like I am made fun off.But there are almost no good things in a life of an incel,so i guess i know where that is coming from.It's better to leave this forum.I hope you the best and you are one off the incel I'll miss the most.

cant escape the reality. hope u ascend, but less likely

Good riddance fakecel

Good riddance fakecel

I'll hold hope that he is one of us.

Certainly, someone who repeatedly criticizes holes he's never met due to blackpill knowledge cannot be so terrible, yes?

Thanks for all the blackpill and funny stuff you’ve been sharing with me buddy boyos. But now I just wanna prepare for my coming training as the first step to leave my NEET life. I’ll also try to find more copes, maybe in vain, but I’ll give a last try before roping. This site is fun but also too negative, raising my cortisol level and blood pressure from time to time. So goodbye buddy boyos, wish you a nice time, good copes and ascension maybe, kek.
34521.jpg

Goodbye (for now) boyo :feelsYall:

But the creepshots : ( :feelsrope:

Shame. The nigga had a good username.

No bad feelings.

see you tomorrow:feelsautistic:

Hope u ascend bro

Go out there and ascend bro :feelscomfy: or find good copes at least :feelscomfy: