Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna go insult fat femoids IRL

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
ploy
Nope i will not do that, get the fuck out of here, incelqueers, you just got outplayed, fags.

Honestly I was hoping this was real and you'd actually do it

Ruining a woman's day (legally) is some serious LifeFuel

You just got pranked

I just don't get it. You could be out fucking tall attractive males all the time that won't pump and dump you, but you decide to be fat. If you lose weight you can also even make some shitty youtube channel with like 20 videos about how you lost weight even though it's just fucking calories in calories out and get a big boost in status that way. Then after that you can make multiple videos with some variation on how people treated you differently after losing weight, and after that you will make even more money off of thirsty white knights.

Fat women always act like trash.

even if you do it some would whiteknight her even chads

If you argue with a whale she'll go to the cops and say you sex assaulted her. Make sure you carry your bodycam op. All us sub 7's should carry bodycams. Be safe.

Back for more cucktears eh?

giphy.gif

this is one of the top 10 gayest threads on this site. This nigger is literally virtue signalling for landwhales.

this is one of the top 10 gayest threads on this site. This nigger is literally virtue signalling for landwhales.
Not really, it's a bait thread, they see a title like that, they click and now they're all dissapointed and shit.

You’d get arrested for hate speech if you did