Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna do my driving permit test today

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I heard not driving is an incrl trait, so I feel I'm taking a step in the right direction. I'm in the class I go to before drivers ed and reviewing the lessons. I'm very nervous, my mother expects me to pass and is excited about it (I guess because it can help me be normal). Wish me luck brocels.

not having a transportation is an incel trait, what is the use of my drivers license if i don't own a vehicle. (i was the first in high-school to get drivers license, 5 years had passed already)

Chad is pedestrian and everyone in town knows him. While wagie is working, Chad walks over to wagies house and fucks his wife.

Be a good driver like Alex Minassian

Good luck man. I only got mine 6 months ago..

Permit test is easy. Most of the questions are common sense type of questions. There's a couple curveballs, but not many. Just remember more of the signs and you'll be alright.

Chad is pedestrian and everyone in town knows him. While wagie is working, Chad walks over to wagies house and fucks his wife.
Based. Wage cucking to take it up the ass from oil and insurance companies on the regular at the minimum? Fuck that. Like everything in this fucked up world it's all a total fucking lie. Owning a car makes you a slave more than it gives you freedom.

Like everything in this fucked up world it's all a total fucking lie. Owning a car makes you a slave more than it gives you freedom.

I have my permit right now, good job brocel

True that. I didn't get my license till I was 21.