Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna browse the PUAhate archives

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m bored gonna browse the PUAhate archives

Lots of unarchived threads :(

the most diehard PUA artists are sandniggers

Originally Posted by ElliotRodger View Post Go to places where there are lots of people. I've seen it a few times at college campuses, shopping malls, and restaurants. The guys aren't even rich. I saw one such couple get into a beat-up car. Seeing a poor ugly guy with a hot girl actually makes me more angry than when I see a good looking guy with a hot girl, because it just doesn't make sense

ER was oofy doofy pilled, kek

I remember seeing PUAhate in like 2013 or something and thinking they were doomers who never tried approaching. Many probably were, to be fair. I thought I was just enough approaches away, enough skill-building away, from having it all.

I have done much more than a fair shot before saying dating is bullshit. I used to do multiple approaches a fucking day. At the mall, on the bus, on the street, I've done it. I had a dude once ask me how I was able to do that, I looked so cool approaching this girl on the bus, chatting her up, and getting her number. But nothing came of it.

What I really miss is the hope. Maybe the skills I developed are real and I just need to geomax for them to bear fruit. Drilling at high difficulty definitely did something good for me, it's just that the game is rigged, so I can't get any results here.

BE92C475 E402 4A9E 9372 18377FC07330