Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna become a total creep

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Fuck it. Everyone thinks I'm gay because I'm only talk to guys, (even though femoids always look scared of me or completely ignore me.) I'm just gonna go all out Chad-wannabe on them. I'm talking visibly checking them out, catcalling them in front of everyone, "accidentally" grabbing their asses, you name it. I don't give a fuck if they're all disgusted. Better to be called a creep than a fag.

Grabbing their asses? Hopefully, you don't get into trouble man...

You've already fallen far into darkness, why fall further? Its a dark desolate place to be in and no good things will come out of it.

Just start blackpilling people on why you only talk to guys. They already think you're gay so you have nothing to lose.

Lmao females won't allow an ugly dude to do all that. You might get involved with law enforcement. Only a chad can act like an asshole in front of them.

I'd rather be called gay than a level 2 or 3 sex offender.

prob end up getting laid with that attitude

good luck OP, yeh if you do it well and as long as looks are OK you could get laid

some inspiration for you:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUkVFIyRpA[/video]

I wish I could be low inhib without alcohol.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

this.

OP you're mind is trying to pretend you have some part to play in this game of life, but you don't. instead of trying to be a part of a show, just watch it unfold. learn your place and act accordingly.

gl slaying ch..wait this is incels.is not chad.me sorry you're probably going to end up in jail; so protect your butt.

Why not. Keep us up to date with your progress

Sadness said:
Better to be called a creep than a fag.

Depends. If people think you're gay, you get away with far more than straight men, enjoy more freedom of speech in regards to all these sex and gender issues, and you're more likely to be accepted in normie-ish circles where you can work on creating a stable normie lifestyle for yourself. But of course this depends on where you are: if this is a class in college, chances are, you won't see any of them again ... but if you're working in an office and plan to work there for the next 30 years, things might get tough and people will introduce you to other single gays etc.

Low inhib / agressive acts when ugly : police involved, possible jail.

Have some self-awareness man.

If you were a hot girl, how would you feel if an ugly loser slaps your butt?

catcalling is actually beta as fuck. only men who women won't touch do it.