Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gonna be visited by relatives and their jbsg

misanthropekun

misanthropekun

mentalcel, aliencel, hatecel, nonhumancel
★★★★
Time to be constantly on the edge and get brain visions of their future selfs sucking chad dicks when I look at them :feelsrope:

"Going to be visited by my relatives and i'll be looking at my jailbait cousins"
get outta here with that incest shit nigga

I hate it, i once had to vision my grandma's sister, and she had a little granddaughter. I'm not a pedo, but hard to not be, when that thing is always want to literally crawl over you, sit on your knees, etc.

I stay in my room if relatives come and never leave but my parents force me and I have a awkward conversation for a minute then go back
What if they think you are attracted to them?Or they talk shit when you leave behind your back?

What if they think you are attracted to them?Or they talk shit when you leave behind your back?
my parents tell them I have problems or I’m shy and stuff like that as a joke.

I wouldn’t mind fucking some of my cousins to be honest some turn me on.

Don't spend any time with the JBs, that's the most frustrating thing ever. I had to quit my job as teacher because I just couldn't stand interacting with so many good-looking JBs.

I avoid them like the plague, I don't want to have delicious food shown to me as an starving man knowing that I'll get utterly fucked if I take a bite.

my parents tell them I have problems or I’m shy and stuff like that as a joke.

I wouldn’t mind fucking some of my cousins to be honest some turn me on.
Your parents sound like totalbros aiding you man

Don't spend any time with the JBs, that's the most frustrating thing ever. I had to quit my job as teacher because I just couldn't stand interacting with so many good-looking JBs.

I avoid them like the plague, I don't want to have delicious food shown to me as an starving man knowing that I'll get utterly fucked if I take a bite.
Yes the best cope is avoidance if possible no doubt about it but my mother won't allow me to do that all the time, she will threaten me with not leaving me food or taking my tech if I do not show up.

Your parents sound like totalbros aiding you man
yeah but they really like to berate me and tell me how useless I am behind the scenes which is annoying and one reason I picked a far away uni to live alone