Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Goldilocks dies (The Simpsons)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/7T8ScFT-4wU?si=EsOE6IiGC13SmnA1

I remember seeing this scene as a kid and while it wasn't scary it weirded me out. Like funny but at the same time unexpected or that I really shouldn't be laughing kek. Great sound effects btw how she slowly goes quiet after being ripped off :feelskek:

RIP little simpsons loli

@Sheogorath is this traumatizing?

@Sheogorath is this traumatizing?
I would've been around 14 when this came out so maybe I was better prepared for it, I'm not even sure if I watched it on its debut or a rerun years later

Actually kinda hot, maybe my brain is fucked up but it's easy for me to make comparisons between guro and orgasm now i guess

@TheGrayWolf thoughts?

I would've been around 14 when this came out so maybe I was better prepared for it, I'm not even sure if I watched it on its debut or a rerun years later

Actually kinda hot, maybe my brain is fucked up but it's easy for me to make comparisons between guro and orgasm now i guess
So you like guro. You're kinkier than I thought :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: