Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GoldenTruth: r/JustBeAsian snuck back on reddit and the copes are as severe as ever

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Exactly. Race coper cels are all delusional. And yeah, they are probably all coping incels.
As Face said himself, good looking men are their own race and I'm really racist against it

Still waiting for the just be curry subs, cause there is no possible lifefuel for them.

b3440907bcb48c272697719ac268b6c1.jpg
800.jpg

They can cope with aryanism. That's their lifefuel

You will never be a golden boy.

As Face said himself, good looking men are their own race and I'm really racist against it
The chad master race pill has destroyed me

b3440907bcb48c272697719ac268b6c1.jpg
800.jpg

They can cope with aryanism. That's their lifefuel
Historical Aryans were subhuman ogres. Also, just be chadpreet theory.

You will never be a golden boy.
:feelsrope:

I am Turkish, therefore GigaChang Chogger:feelsthink:

View attachment 645275
Cope, Turks are mostly Greek descent.

Todd howard is around 5'5 hideo kojima is around 5'8
Isn’t that the guy who made metalgear? Absolutely based

Based comedic ricecels. Regardless, you gotta admit that shit is funny. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

No need to get super mad at that because the truth is obvious to literally everyone including bluepillers. We Asian men are strongly discriminated against by foids and we are marginalized.

I've never seen coping this hard

Holy fuck, that Korean girl to the left is cute af. :feelsohh::ahegao:
View attachment 637452
@Transcended Trucel @mentalcel1
I thought shitskins didn’t like noodle whores

Well good news is noodle whores are bit more receptive to curries so life fuel for them I guess

Noodle whores :ahegao::ahegao:

Based comedic ricecels. Regardless, you gotta admit that shit is funny. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

No need to get super mad at that because the truth is obvious to literally everyone including bluepillers. We Asian men are strongly discriminated against by foids and we are marginalized.
That Korean gigachang can slay. Especially amongst rice foids.

I've never seen coping this hard
Have you ever seen the original just be asian sub?

I thought shitskins didn’t like noodle whores

Well good news is noodle whores are bit more receptive to curries so life fuel for them I guess

Noodle whores :ahegao::ahegao:
Everyone likes noodle whores. That’s why rice males have to cope even harder.

What they think they look like
https://preview.redd.it/61istpiog5z81.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=84d8f26f92a2c00810eecd2bd6679058079b038d

What they actually look like
https://external-preview.redd.it/68ii6xE-m-ydbNQsx86IWKH0qv_n22SO2Ka6YbC-H3Q.png?format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=112d9a2ab7ecee6bf688709e248affa8588d5869
First guy looks like mongol warrior while second guy looks like a hapa tbh. Golden genes got destroyed by pig genes. No coping for mayos

while i like you seem to have unhealthy view with mongoloids
you worship noodles while posting obvious raceplay/ricecel sub

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

Just be white in Asia = Law

tho it's amazing how many rice cope subs or even ethnocentric subs who dislike caucasians are really here
i remember couple of them
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

A while ago there was a legendary ricecel cope page on the site reddit called r/JustBeAsian. This was a mega-coping page about rice males being gods on earth that women of all other races have been lusting over since ancient times. This was done mostly by being racist af to everyone else and self delusion.

But now this legendary sub has snuck back in on reddit as the sub r/goldentruth.

In case this sub gets banned, I’ll post some pics of posts from that sub for the lulz.

Jfl at calling rice as “golden”.
View attachment 637141
Rice breaks a world record in lifting, must mean every foid wants to fuck us jfl

View attachment 637143
Wtf if chogged? Chink mogged? Jfl

View attachment 637144
So the black girl wants to marry the white guy, but apparently the rice is winning cause he’s a little taller. The coping never ends

View attachment 637161
[UWSL]We are stealing all your mayo whores, you cumskin. Ignore the fact that I’m going to dilute my golden genes with pinky genes that are inferior, I just want to doom my future generations.[/UWSL]

View attachment 637158
Gigachong Ancient tribal mating dance that makes all women lust in a 100km radius.

View attachment 637163
Whites and deathnics invented beards in order to hide their subhuman jaws. Golden bros don’t need to hide, since the golden jawline will always make asians gigachongs.

View attachment 637157
White actresses have always tried to make their skin golden like asians and squitmax to hide their subhuman bug eyes. They wish they were golden so bad.

View attachment 637151
Nigger gets mogged by the golden man. He can try hard as he wants but he will never compete.

View attachment 637168
A 6’2” cumskin gets heightmogged by a 5’8” golden warrior. Asians are so superior that they heightmog people taller than them.

View attachment 637153
We wuz tarzan n shit

View attachment 637166
Africa is getting riced, and every nigress is opening up her legs to the superior golden man. Meanwhile, the black men run in fear to Europe as refugees because they can’t cope with the mogging.
Its gone

while i like you seem to have unhealthy view with mongoloids
you worship noodles while posting obvious raceplay/ricecel sub

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
How do I worship noodles?
And yeah, I posted them here to mock them cause they kept mentioning incels.

Rest in piss

most prefer their own, it's naturally for eastern european male to be attracted eastern european women

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Basically. Personally, I wouldn't have any problem at all with a foreign/ethnic chick, but with a local woman, I'd already be linguistically/culturally compatible, so there would be no awkward dealing with any of that.

Pretty much.

I'd BLEACH every single one of those ethnic cuties so hard that they'd have kvas and vodka seeping out of all of their orifices after I'd be done with tem, if I could. But I can't, because I'm a Slavcel rotting away in a Third World country, with no ethnic foids around for hundreds of miles.

Just be white in Asia = Law
More or less, but there's a lot of JBR (Just Be Rich) that goes into this that often gets overlooked for some reason. A lot of the sexpats visiting SEA, for example, are guys coming from richer Asian countries. I don't remember the title of the thread, but I remember that someone once posted statistics that showed that the majority of young male tourists visiting SEA were Chinese, and the thread was filled with coping about how those guys totally weren't sex tourists or so, and that they were just workers or something (despite there being very little reason for someone from China, especially young guys, to go to SEA for work given that incomes in China are significantly higher.)

Even Curries are going to Thailand for sex btw

A few years ago, on a flight to Phuket, a couple of young Indian guys were giddy when they told me about what they’d been up to along Soi Nana in Bangkok. “We ordered girls from a menu,” they laughed, “as if they were pizza or hot dogs.” I didn’t scold them for comparing human beings to food, but I did remind them than many women who work as prostitutes in Thailand are forced into it

Ngl I chuckled at the coping skills

Yeah let’s post thugmaxxed gigachangs and random tall kpopmaxxed changs who are at best 1% of their population while ricecels rot

Gigacope:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I miss you buddy boyo

Cope goldmine

Most retarded cope + gonna creampie a korea foid one day hopefully

This is just Chad worship dressed up in a different costume. Basically looksmax.org

And turks in other countries do nothing while is cucking them

Turks are getting bum rushed in the booty by Chinks. They dont attack China or Chinese people outside of China. Niggaz are more based ,they beat the daylights out of Chinks in America

I supposse it is karma for Turks after what they did to Armenians and shieett, thinking they big dick alpha's but are scared little bitches and cant say or do anything against China

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDNh_uMKkI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWCumPwsDs

Last edited:
Turks are getting bum rushed in the booty by Chinks. They dont attack China or Chinese people outside of China. Niggaz are more based ,they beat the daylights out of Chinks in America

I supposse it is karma for Turks after what they did to Armenians and shieett, thinking they big dick alpha's but are scared little bitches and cant say or do anything against China

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDNh_uMKkI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWCumPwsDs

Not really much the Uighars can do tbh.

Not really much the Uighars can do

i meant the other Turks. They dont attack Chinks

btw uighars can refugee maxx or seperate from china. If you gonna be genocided then might as well fight like how Ukraine fights. USA wants an excuse to fight china so that means they would pump the rebels with weapons plus the other Turkic nations would also join in

>uigurs and anatolians are the same race
Based retard

>uigurs and anatolians are the same race
Based retard
dude anatolians are mixed with everything, gypsies, nig nogs, slavs, greeks, mongoloids, chinks, balkans, romania, bulgaria, syria etc etc

can you even call those mixed breeds a race?

The pure Turks are chink looking

i meant the other Turks. They dont attack Chinks

btw uighars can refugee maxx or seperate from china. If you gonna be genocided then might as well fight like how Ukraine fights. USA wants an excuse to fight china so that means they would pump the rebels with weapons plus the other Turkic nations would also join in
Ukraine is an independent country with their own military. Minorities under the control of another country are usually just fucked.

Ukraine is an independent country with their own military. Minorities under the control of another country are usually just fucked.
still the USA is itching for a fight with the Cinks. this is the uighuers chance, if high iq enough

dude anatolians are mixed with everything, gypsies, nig nogs, slavs, greeks, mongoloids, chinks, balkans, romania, bulgaria, syria etc etc
This is true, but all those races are overall thr same, except for niggers and no anatloans do not have nigger blood
can you even call those mixed breeds a race?
Most ppl from turkey are overwhelmingly anatolian in ancestory.
The pure Turks are chink looking
There's literally no such thing as a pure turk because the turkic race itself is the rest of mixture of siberians, Mongolians, anatolians, and iranians

This is true, but all those races are overall thr same, except for niggers and no anatloans do not have nigger blood

Most ppl from turkey are overwhelmingly anatolian in ancestory.

There's literally no such thing as a pure turk because the turkic race itself is the rest of mixture of siberians, Mongolians, anatolians, and iranians
Yeah well at the end of the day it doesnt really matter anyway, Turks are alright to be honest they stick to themselves and mind their business.

I was just saying that the original Turks are from the central Asia region . There are many off shoots of Turks, even the Ashkenazi Jews are an off shoot.. But the original Turk blood is Central Aisan

Oh and by the way black blood is present in any muslim society that had them as slaves. Muslim culture is very different to European culture. Any child born follows the fathers lineage, so many of them did become members of society and intergrate. We are talking hundreds of years and the Ottomans were the kings of slavery at a certain point in history.