Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GoldenTruth: r/JustBeAsian snuck back on reddit and the copes are as severe as ever

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
A while ago there was a legendary ricecel cope page on the site reddit called r/JustBeAsian. This was a mega-coping page about rice males being gods on earth that women of all other races have been lusting over since ancient times. This was done mostly by being racist af to everyone else and self delusion.

But now this legendary sub has snuck back in on reddit as the sub r/goldentruth.

In case this sub gets banned, I’ll post some pics of posts from that sub for the lulz.

Jfl at calling rice as “golden”.
908A1C80 1E99 4498 AFF0 0E7FE4D3E3EC

Rice breaks a world record in lifting, must mean every foid wants to fuck us jfl

C5A444A0 ADD2 4D36 B298 042E27F5ADC6

Wtf if chogged? Chink mogged? Jfl

615A02F3 B63D 440E 816C 92E7B02384B6

So the black girl wants to marry the white guy, but apparently the rice is winning cause he’s a little taller. The coping never ends

67B8949E 5762 476F 8346 32660EA608C1

[UWSL]We are stealing all your mayo whores, you cumskin. Ignore the fact that I’m going to dilute my golden genes with pinky genes that are inferior, I just want to doom my future generations.[/UWSL]

22EA3331 FC64 476E 8011 A4B89F40C54F

Gigachong Ancient tribal mating dance that makes all women lust in a 100km radius.

476E0A8D E5AD 4138 BA0E 6E607464541C

Whites and deathnics invented beards in order to hide their subhuman jaws. Golden bros don’t need to hide, since the golden jawline will always make asians gigachongs.

12F8BB5A BC36 4208 B4F5 EF602575854C

White actresses have always tried to make their skin golden like asians and squitmax to hide their subhuman bug eyes. They wish they were golden so bad.

926BD216 6244 49B1 86DA 9646099054A2

Nigger gets mogged by the golden man. He can try hard as he wants but he will never compete.

5CC444D4 DE36 44B0 8FD4 F2C6EAF81EEB

A 6’2” cumskin gets heightmogged by a 5’8” golden warrior. Asians are so superior that they heightmog people taller than them.

A6B8ED91 F47B 48C3 ADE0 A25AE7851F30

We wuz tarzan n shit

4743C9E5 5222 4C67 8BB4 CD3F30CDF114

Africa is getting riced, and every nigress is opening up her legs to the superior golden man. Meanwhile, the black men run in fear to Europe as refugees because they can’t cope with the mogging.

Last edited:
Yeah let’s post thugmaxxed gigachangs and random tall kpopmaxxed changs who are at best 1% of their population while ricecels rot

Gigacope:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

That sub is pure cope I thought asian people were based but nooo they cope with this instead of finding a solution

Very positive and up-lifting community.
Anyway, let;s watch some "Gooks Of Hazzard."

The amount of coping here is incredible

That sub is pure cope I thought asian people were based but nooo they cope with this instead of finding a solution
Every group has copers

The amount of coping here is incredible
Exactly, this is why I had to share. They are on life support with this cope.

aznidentity and this subreddit are exactly the same. I love my ricebros but they need to stop using these fringe examples to uplift themselves. Face reality boyos and embrace the cold harsh truths
I also saw another called turbochangs jfl. I’ll have to eventually get around looking into it more.

CHOGGED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Genius term ngl

Most copemaxxed subreddit kek

Yeah let’s post thugmaxxed gigachangs and random tall kpopmaxxed changs who are at best 1% of their population while ricecels rot

Gigacope:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

the gigacope is too strong on that reddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reddit is the coping champion but this one is on a whole new level:feelskek:

Based comedic ricecels. Regardless, you gotta admit that shit is funny. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

No need to get super mad at that because the truth is obvious to literally everyone including bluepillers. We Asian men are strongly discriminated against by foids and we are marginalized.

CHOGGED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Genius term ngl
Yeah, and calling themselves golden is proof of their massive cope.

Most copemaxxed subreddit kek
The original JustBeAsian sub was also like this. Actually, it was even more of a cope sub

Based comedic ricecels. Regardless, you gotta admit that shit is funny. Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

No need to get super mad at that because the truth is obvious to literally everyone including bluepillers. We Asian men are strongly discriminated against by foids and we are marginalized.
That’s why I shared it. It is hilarious.

Copium overdose

It's shocking because even if I was coping I'd just realize holy shit this doesn't even make sense. How does one even get to that level of coping.

It's shocking because even if I was coping I'd just realize holy shit this doesn't even make sense. How does one even get to that level of coping.
When you are at the point of choosing between coping and roping, the coping levels reach unimaginable levels.

Holy fuck, that Korean girl to the left is cute af. :feelsohh::ahegao:
56A079A7 851E 43B9 90AF F89A6DEE996F

@Transcended Trucel @mentalcel1

Holy fuck, that Korean girl to the left is cute af. :feelsohh::ahegao:
View attachment 637452
@Transcended Trucel @mentalcel1
:shock::ahegao:

true

cope, curry mogs ching chong people

But thats true, JBA is law

I wanna get me some goldpills. Is there any left in store?

chogs me from kowloon to outer mongolia

my little pony crying GIF
such a retarded subreddit can't be this sad

I scrolled thoigh that suba bit. Yeah, it's cope, but there's definitely some lifefuel for ricecels in there

4743C9E5 5222 4C67 8BB4 CD3F30CDF114

Africa is getting riced, and every nigress is opening up her legs to the superior golden man. Meanwhile, the black men run in fear to Europe as refugees because they can’t cope with the mogging.

Are they actually bragging about getting the lowest and ugliest of all toilets? That is like bragging that you finished last place in a race against snails. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nobody desires Black toilets, Asian men are leaving them because they prefer inceldom over being with a Black toilet (as you should) and the African toilets are happy to upgrade their genes as then they didn't have to spread their legs for a Nigger and vomit every time she saw her kid.

These "golden brothers" are delusional if they think that they win.

Height-mogging Niggers is not an achievement, Niggers come in two flavours, super tall and super short. Here in the Netherlands they are all either 6'7+ (including the toilets) or hovering 4'9, they only exist on the extremes.

asian men need to be put down like dogs, I totally get why ER did it even though they are fellowcels

HE WAS JUST SPARING THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY

These are literally Ricecels cheering on Chang's. That would be like Whitecels cheering on Chad's and saying that his success is our success. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at ricecopers

I scrolled thoigh that suba bit. Yeah, it's cope, but there's definitely some lifefuel for ricecels in there
Still waiting for the just be curry subs, cause there is no possible lifefuel for them.

Are they actually bragging about getting the lowest and ugliest of all toilets? That is like bragging that you finished last place in a race against snails. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nobody desires Black toilets, Asian men are leaving them because they prefer inceldom over being with a Black toilet (as you should) and the African toilets are happy to upgrade their genes as then they didn't have to spread their legs for a Nigger and vomit every time she saw her kid.

These "golden brothers" are delusional if they think that they win.
Everyone on Earth is getting chogged and running in fear from the golden truth.

asian men need to be put down like dogs, I totally get why ER did it even though they are fellowcels

Bro you are mod now. You should be more impartial and stay away from the race meme’ing.

These are literally Ricecels cheering on Chang's. That would be like Whitecels cheering on Chad's and saying that his success is our success. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly. Race coper cels are all delusional. And yeah, they are probably all coping incels.

No kys we are based choggers :chad::chad::chad: