Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Golddigger Christmas Song!

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
I heard a song on the radio and it was a Christmas song. The one that's called "Santa Baby" and it was made in the 1950s. I never realized it was a golddigging Christmas song when I was young and I almost never listen to Christmas songs. I heard it while at a restaurant or something. Then while listening to the lyrics I realized it's all about a foid who wants expensive things like a new car, a duplex, checks, jewelry from Tiffany's, and other expensive things saying things like "I've been a good girl" and "Think of all the guys I haven't kissed" and other things. This is honestly one of the most golddigging songs ever created especially for that time period. It's all about what a foid wants, not what she gives. Then at the end she says that she wants an engagement ring too. It's never mentioned what she offers a guy, only that she wants all those expensive things and guys automatically have to assume she's worth all of it and that's the mindset of most foids.

Foids will always believe they're worth a lot when most are not worth anything anymore, especially in today's world where they're slutty and will settle down when they're washed up and they will literally end up settling down to a betabuxx they hate or don't respect then eventually divorce him.

I am not going to be celebrating at all in a few days. I'll be unhappy and alone and it's just going to be another holiday where I'm incel...

Her voice is still coomfuel.