Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Goku VS Tyrone 3

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
Goku is training on Earth and shadow boxing until something strikes down, Goku recognizes this energy.

Goku:You again Tyrone?

Tyrone:Shut yo ass up cracka before I bang Chi Chi again! I already made Android 18 my wi-

Goku then fires a ki blast at Tyrone as he is sick of that nigger's yapping

Goku:NOW YOU WILL PAY TYRONE!!

Goku then punches a hole through Tyrone then Tyrone disintegrates

KO

Tyrone:Unfortunately...

Tyrone is behind Goku and flings him to mars which Goku flies out of and gets into a fist brawl with Tyrone

Tyrone then jumps back to use his cosmic glock but Goku counters it with a kamehameha

Goku:TAKE THIS TYRONE!!

Goku then uses a solar flare on Tyrone but before he can use it, Tyrone headkicks Goku then Goku ends up through a wormhole then ends up on Earth again which Tyrone follows him

Tyrone:I will kill you for good nigga.

Tyrone then uses absolute infinite speed to chase Goku down which Goku enters his ultra instinct state and readies his strongest kamehameha

Tyrone and Goku then clash their attacks which ultimately leads to the megaverse being destroyed and there is nothing left but Tyrone.

KO

Wow, cool. Thanks for leaking the next DBS manga arc. Toyotaro is gonna be so pissed :horror:

Zeno vs Tyrone
What would happen

>[headcanon]
>senseless imcomprehensible nigger babble cuckold fantasies
D-to the I-to the S-to the CARDED.
Goku canonically fought with one of your beloved pavement basketball apes and cleanly won as a literal immature child. Your insipid headcanons have no power over Toriyama-sensei's official proclamations.
Goku is a kissless imbecilic autistic manchild singlemindedly obsessed with fighting and violence like a negroid but he is still formally 1-0 against your imaginary gf's bull.
ABSCOND at once with this inaccurate fanfic BBC worship headcanon you worthless taco munching mystery meat nonhuman mongrel goblino muttoid.

Capture

Pictured. My idol committing a hate crime. My FUARKING hero.

Last edited:
>[headcanon]
>senseless imcomprehensible nigger babble cuckold fantasies
D-to the I-to the S-to the CARDED.
Goku canonically fought with one of your beloved pavement basketball apes and cleanly won as a literal immature child. Your insipid headcanons have no power over Toriyama-sensei's official proclamations.
Goku is a kissless imbecilic autistic manchild singleminded obsessed with fighting and violence like a negroid but he is still formally 1-0 against your imaginary gf's bull.
ABSCOND at once with this inaccurate BBC worship headcanon.

View attachment 1179540
Too bad Goku struggled against level 2 Tyrone Jiren

Too bad Goku struggled against level 2 Tyrone Jiren
In all seriousness, Jiren is the complete opposite of a nigger in almost every way

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even if gokucels ascend Tyrone will just cuck them

Brootal

@VictimofBpillReaper can beat 100000² gokus with one finger alone