Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!

>Deathsoys in 2023
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think Goku wins because in Dragon Ball now, they just keep inventing more and more colorful transformations which exponentially increase his power, so just keep at it until he surpasses Superman, implying he didn't already.

I think Goku wins because in Dragon Ball now, they just keep inventing more and more colorful transformations which exponentially increase his power, so just keep at it until he surpasses Superman, implying he didn't already.
The strongest version of Superman is nigh-omnipotent, which no character in Dragon Ball comes close to.

The strongest version of Superman is nigh-omnipotent, which no character in Dragon Ball comes close to.
Just create a new ultra-omnipotence transformation, dye Goku's hair purple or something and there you go.

Just create a new ultra-omnipotence transformation, dye Goku's hair purple or something and there you go.
You can do the same with Superman, so there would be no winner.

You can do the same with Superman, so there would be no winner.
High IQ. The discussion is ultimately pointless if one considers new/alternative possibilities like that. It's fiction, so both authors can write whatever they want basically.

As for classic Goku x classic Superman, I give it that Superman wins, he's OP as shit.