Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going vegan won't change the world: Here's what will (and why you shouldn't go vegan)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
So I applied this rule of, "you're not having an impact on her life" when not liking her tiktok videos, not simping online, so on and so on to veganism

Sadly enough I have to say, really this is true: you really have no impact even with something like veganism

When you stop simping for her; so what? she's still gonna have countless simps and I had this realization in relation to veganism, I really did cope with my ego for a long time, I would watch people and think about how more vegan I would be than them (I'm not vegan now for reasons out of your comprehension simply because you haven't read shit) by that I mean: I'll, like, watch all these people quitting and think how superior I am to them, there were other copes too but I had to give this support for veganism up entirely, later in life.

The reason I'm quitting it is because it simply won't change anything, me limiting myself from pleasure will only lead myself to a downfall and look; I'm not doing activism because I'm ugly and although activism is the only way I can change things, I'm not doing it anytime soon, merely because people would ridicule me based on my appearance and virtue signal in front of the camera.... people would pop in from time to time too (i.e. they would call me a creep: I can certainly imagine this happening)

The main point I'm gonna make and honestly this isn't original but I'm applying this to veganism, this rule that's been in the back of my mind:

You hiding won't make the finder disappear: you have to actively hide the finder and destroy it or tell other hiders what not to do in order for it to not get them

You get what I mean, don't you?

The thing people get wrong: people say things like they discovered veganism or how these things happen; unlike veganism, meat is not to be discovered it is already part of day to day life for everyone, meat will literally
find people meat doesn't ask anyone for assurance when it founds to expose itself.

You may change, others won't: All veganism will do is limit you from having good products when others are enjoying it around you and you die forgetting how meat tastes.

The cows, pigs, chicken all of them will be eaten by somebody and I don't want someone to be lucky and someone to not. I don't want one chicken to die and others go to hell because that's favoritism and I don't like it: I want every single chicken to get out of that hellhole.

So don't go vegan, if you do, do it, I don't have anything against you but, keep in mind that, until you're doing activism; you ain't doing nothing.

Just like if you stop simping some other simp will simp for her and ruin whatever effect you can have on her; some guy will eat that chicken while you're caught up in this delusion that it's alive and well

I don't care about the environment either way I don't know, what the fuck effect does one person have anyway? Whatever man some moron will ruin the environment anyway; I just don't get how I would have such an impact.

Do vegan activism or just go vegan yourself, I recommend you be charismatic and you know: be looking and charming if you wanna do activism but you can try if you're ugly, I just don't think you'll have that much of an impact on the world if you stopped eating meat and you kept it to yourself.

Kinda reminded me of something @BlkPillPres said oh yeah he said "We use intelligence to get what we can't attain by force or if we lack power" he's the guy who said this about not simping too, thought I'd apply this to veganism; and this is so true, the only reason I socialize (for me atleast) is so that I can get something from somebody. I'm really a guy that doesn't care what people think because I think of people as scumbags anyway, therefore I'm appealing to my almost non existent audience comprising of people like me, I hope someone's reading this. :feelsseriously::feelswhat:

Oh by the way I almost forgot; go vegan please I'm literally begging you you cruel piece of shit

Last edited:
btw @BlkPillPres is by no means an advocate for my political beliefs I just decided to apply a rule of his to veganism instead of dating

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, ain’t reading that essay + I don’t eat dead animals

:feelshehe: I understand what you are alluding to. I'll get on it!
I forgot to add: "Or destroy it!"

You have to either hide meat or destroy it because EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T WANT MEAT TO BE BOTHERING YOU; THERE'S A FUCKING YOUTUBE AD BOTHERING YOU STINKING YOU ABOUT EATING MEAT AND ABOUT YOUR FAILURE TO FUCKING HIDE IT

This world is fucked up what we can do is fucking you know, like, fuck the ad system from behind or sabotage and spam YouTube and get deleted and I don't know I'm just kidding I will tell you what we'll have to do: We have to you know make a personalized YouTube ad system or actively vote against these ads and try to get them off because the bluepill and redpill are fading away, it doesn't take a genius to realize veganism is the right message and the right the to do merely because the animals are treated so poorly and killed so brutally due to no fault of their own.

Or destroy it - I love it! The "meat" will be destroyed, mark my words! I also cannot stand seeing "meat" on YouTube, it really bothers me. I go out of my way to avoid "them".
I'm talking about meat ads btw lol I didn't specify

Or destroy it - I love it! The "meat" will be destroyed, mark my words! I also cannot stand seeing "meat" on YouTube, it really bothers me. I go out of my way to avoid "them".
I know you can't destroy meat; you can destroy meat ads for people to not feel thirsty and go for the vegan option instead, I do support rope option btw if you can't destroy shit, you can always destroy yourself

If anyone considers themselves worthy of saying anything except sounding like a moron like dungeondragons, reveal yourself

Seeing as you cannot see me:
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
HateCurry sucks big monkey nuts

HateCurry sucks big monkey nuts

THE DRAGON IN THE DUNGEON REMAINS UNDERFEATED!!!!

Possessor of the sacred sword, pull blade from stone, now the sounds of madness invade your home

Rah Rah like a Dungeon Dragon, MadChild kill a couple hundred faggots
You don't wanna become my baggage, warlock stirring up a cauldron, magic
Rah Rah like a Dungeon Dragon, MadChild kill a couple hundred faggots
You don't wanna become my baggage, warlock stirring up a cauldron, magic
dude stop this cringe

tfw no vegan foid girlfriend. I became a meat eater.