Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to try magic mushrooms

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I've read that 1.6 grams is a good starting dose. My goal is to alleviate autism.

You'll worsen any such conditions you have I promise. In other words, you'll achieve the opposite of what you're aiming for lol. But have fun being inexplicably high for a few hours. I would recommend doing at least 10 grams though. Might as well go swimming if you're gonna get wet and I've heard that doing just a small amount of shrooms is a recipe for anxiety. If you go all in you'll probably be too distracted by your extremely twisted perception to worry about being nervous too much.

I’ve yet to do any psychedelics but I can give you this advice: make sure you’re in a good mood when you do shrooms or LSD. If you’re feeling shitty you will have a nightmare of a trip.

alleviates me

Doing psychodellics while having any mental issues is risky, it can help but it can also fuck you up really bad.
Try weed first and see if you're paranoid after that.

I’ve yet to do any psychedelics but I can give you this advice: make sure you’re in a good mood when you do shrooms or LSD. If you’re feeling shitty you will have a nightmare of a trip.
i would follow this advice as well though i did lsd while in a bad place and it made me better tbhtbh
You'll worsen any such conditions you have I promise. In other words, you'll achieve the opposite of what you're aiming for lol. But have fun being inexplicably high for a few hours. I would recommend doing at least 10 grams though. Might as well go swimming if you're gonna get wet and I've heard that doing just a small amount of shrooms is a recipe for anxiety. If you go all in you'll probably be too distracted by your extremely twisted perception to worry about being nervous too much.
isnt 10 grams a bit high for a first time? I forget my first dose so maybe it isnt but it sounds high

i would follow this advice as well though i did lsd while in a bad place and it made me better tbhtbh

isnt 10 grams a bit high for a first time? I forget my first dose so maybe it isnt but it sounds high
It's very high for any time. I'v never done mushrooms though but I still know it'll make you trip very hard.

It's very high for any time. I'v never done mushrooms though but I still know it'll make you trip very hard.
I wouldn't do a high dose for the first time tbhtbh

See you tomorrow

If you see god tell him to come back as fast as possible

From life's school of war: if Hoe Rogan thinks something is a good idea, it's probably a bad idea.

Cope

Youngcel out
D10AC8E7 3D5E 4235 834C FBC97F23FF6F

good luck dude

Nothing will cure your autism fren. It's time to end it all, get some revenge against this vile NT society while you go down. Bring honor and pride to us disempowered autistics, become our hero and inspiration. We believe in you.