Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to the Steakhouse can Be Suicide Fuel

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I've been going everyday to the steakhouse recently. Been borrowing money from the bank for spending, I thought why not go and eat the best food?

Turns out, I was sitted beside a couple that MOGGED ME, A tall normie and a Stacylite on their datenight, so freaking annoying.

Go by yourself? I hate eating out alone.

Go by yourself? I hate eating out alone.
I just hate eating by myself in my own condo, i feel like such a nobody, I want to go out and buy expensive things and do cool shit.

I just hate eating by myself in my own condo, i feel like such a nobody, I want to go out and buy expensive things and do cool shit.
I do to but with a gf or at least a friend.

Can't even eat in peace

This niցցer is clearly a troll

I have a strict policy against dining in unless it's some fast food place or fast casual.

That's why I stay home and bbq. No normies to bother me or Chads mogging me. I can enjoy a juicy steak any time I want.

That is true. And disgusting. I was black in a restaurant for lunch yesterday and you could practically taste the discrimination in the air.
I know exactly what you mean, just the social sense that you aren't wanted. I get it around foids.

I know exactly what you mean, just the social sense that you aren't wanted. I get it around foids.
Yes, where are the foidless eateries? I was necessarily filling my facehole with fish and chimps when it occurred to me that some restaurants are more blackcel than others and you can really feel the direction of the social sensibility wafting through the restaurant like deep fryer fumes.

If the service was good i don't see what's the issues. Someone will mog you anywhere you go.

I not like the snakehouse

Does it have a bar at least? Places like that feel like shit to eat alone but if it has a bar that's better. I used to go to apple bees alone and just get a burger at the bar to watch sports. Of course no ever talked to me. Especially the foid bartenders :cryfeels:

Save that money for plastic surgery and a better life

Feel ya, was going out on a walk to a restaurant when I saw this really pretty latina foid holding hands with some dude with ugly short hair. Seeing couples just bums me out so much smh.

Eating at a restaurant alone sucks, that's why I prefer fast food

You can't escape them, they are literally everywhere.

I've been going everyday to the steakhouse recently. Been borrowing money from the bank for spending, I thought why not go and eat the best food?

Turns out, I was sitted beside a couple that MOGGED ME, A tall normie and a Stacylite on their datenight, so freaking annoying.
How much money for a meal out vs the same meal indoors?