Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going To The Park Sometimes Makes Me Want To Do Suicide

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It's getting harder to cope by going to the park and stuff, man. I get laughed at by by old folks for being one of the very few younger people there so early in the morning, I see young women walking around with thier hands cupped over thier dogs mouths (no joke), I get paranoid that people know I'm a loser piece of cowshit and it makes me feel sad and nervous, I hear normies talking loudly about their charmed lives of doing things loved ones and what not, old ladies are scared of me, young ladies give me mean looks, old men laugh at me because they've been successful and they can smell that I'm a nobody bitch, young men are too busy getting cucked by their girlfriends dogs to notice me...

I'm so depressed. I might be a pile of sludge who deserves to be shit on like I am, but I have feeling too...how wonderful would it be to fit in and be loved by strangers. Just imagine how wonderful that would be :feelsbadman: I almost want to cry about it

It's getting harder to cope by going to the park and stuff, man. I get laughed at by by old folks for being one of the very few younger people there so early in the morning, I see young women walking around with thier hands cupped over thier dogs mouths (no joke), I get paranoid that people know I'm a loser piece of cowshit and it makes me feel sad and nervous, I hear normies talking loudly about their charmed lives of doing things loved ones and what not, old ladies are scared of me, young ladies give me mean looks, old men laugh at me because they've been successful and they can smell that I'm a nobody bitch, young men are too busy getting cucked by their girlfriends dogs to notice me...

I'm so depressed. I might be a pile of sludge who deserves to be shit on like I am, but I have feeling too...how wonderful would it be to fit in and be loved by strangers. Just imagine how wonderful that would be :feelsbadman: I almost want to cry about it
If someone laughed at me for no reason, while alone in the park, I would bash them over the head with a rock.

If someone laughed at me for no reason, while alone in the park, I would bash them over the head with a rock.
Some old man did it. He was a lot taller than me too...

Just get in jail theory
That’s why I said only if I was alone with them. I wouldn’t risk it otherwise. I may say something along the lines of “You got a problem?” In an extremely intimidating way. Usually people don’t disrespect me, and when they do, they regret it fast.

That’s why I said only if I was alone with them. I wouldn’t risk it otherwise. I may say something along the lines of “You got a problem?” In an extremely intimidating way. Usually people don’t disrespect me, and when they do, they regret it fast.
Security cameras are pretty common in parks though, and there are still witnesses that are far away, its not 100% risk free and not worth the risk.

Some old man did it. He was a lot taller than me too...
If he was the only other person there, you should have beat him down and left him in a ditch. People try to do that shit with me and I look at them as though they are dog shit or violently retaliate. I had an old man say something to me when I hurried past him and his elderly family, and I told him to shut the fuck up before I beat his old ass into the pavement.
Security cameras are pretty common in parks though, and there are still witnesses that are far away, its not 100% risk free and not worth the risk.
Not in the parks I go to.

I can't even go outside because of social anxiety, I feel nervous as fuck encountering strangers when I'm on my own. I only go out when I have to.

why people go outsined when they are alone

I can't even go outside because of social anxiety, I feel nervous as fuck encountering strangers when I'm on my own. I only go out when I have to.
Same, I should just drop out tbh, school is bullshit anyway

That's why I only get outside home after 10pm. Only me and the bats snails serpents and rodents which resemble me

CHOose to be bettER than them

Why go to the park in the morning?
Nighttime is the best time for us.

Going outside is suicide

It's over for paranoidcels.

Why go to the park in the morning?
Nighttime is the best time for us.
I don't like being awake well into the night, even though I often am. Makes me feel quite crazy after a while. The term "lunatic" didn't come from nowhere- means "moon person" or some shit but I digress.

I get paranoid that people know I'm a loser piece of cowshit and it makes me feel sad and nervous, I hear normies talking loudly about their charmed lives of doing things loved ones and what not, old ladies are scared of me, young ladies give me mean looks, old men laugh at me because they've been successful and they can smell that I'm a nobody bitch, young men are too busy getting cucked by their girlfriends dogs to notice me...

I walk the park alone too. I walk with this "don't mess with me" posture at all times.

I walk the park alone too. I walk with this "don't mess with me" posture at all times.
That's cope. All that will do is serve to make people think you're the next ER in the making. Or get them to make fun of you if you happen to be babyfaced, short, or physically weak.

I once went to the park early in the morning to exercise but got laughed at by a bunch of old people

That's cope. All that will do is serve to make people think you're the next ER in the making. Or get them to make fun of you if you happen to be babyfaced, short, or physically weak.

I'm a toughmaxxed Asian manlet. But I used to be the weird weak guy in highschool who got shit handed to him by everyone.

Not to brag about my power level but... My fists are hardened from punching solid steel and my shins are hardened from wacking em with a metal pipe... And I'm gymcelled.

I'm a toughmaxxed Asian manlet. But I used to be the weird weak guy in highschool who got shit handed to him by everyone.

Not to brag about my power level but... My fists are hardened from punching solid steel and my shins are hardened from wacking em with a metal pipe... And I'm gymcelled.

Going to the park or for a walk in the nature makes me imagine what it would be like to do that with a girl.
If I would walk outside more rather than ldar at my PC then by now I'd legit be tulpamancingmaxxed as fuck.

Going to the park or for a walk in the nature makes me imagine what it would be like to do that with a girl.
If I would walk outside more rather than ldar at my PC then by now I'd legit be tulpamancingmaxxed as fuck.

Walking anywhere with lots of people is suifuel if i stop to analyze ngl, i can go to the middle of a crowded ass urban environment and yet never see more than one or two people who don't mog me out of hundreds to thousands.

That was one of Saint Elliot’s favorite pass times