Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to the mall as an old ugly man is the worst thing you can do in your life.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Last Wednesday, we had a mini heat wave in my town so I stupidly thought that it would be a great idea to go to the Mcdonalds located in the mall near my house to get ice cream. I went there, and there was this huge line of people waiting to buy ice cream. They were all teenagers, and every single one of them mogged me. What made me the saddest was the sight of this really cute young girl, probably 15-17, holding hands with her good-looking boyfriend. It felt like an arrow had pierced my heart. I was the only one who was by himself; everyone else either had partners or friends with them. Needless to say; I was also the ugliest.

I didn't even bother to wait for my turn; I took off without buying anything. An ugly guy can't leave his house without society's reminding him how inferior he is. The outside world isn't the place for an incel. I felt so disconnected among those strangers that, at this point, I'm convinced that we don't belong to the same species.

It is silly to leave the house at the weekend or on a sunny day, you only should go out in the morning, also I have found McDonalds to be a hive for young people.

i hate going to the mall

Last Wednesday, we had a mini heat wave in my town so I stupidly thought that it would be a great idea to go to the Mcdonalds located in the mall near my house to get ice cream. I went there, and there was this huge line of people waiting to buy ice cream. They were all teenagers, and every single one of them mogged me. What made me the saddest was the sight of this really cute young girl, probably 15-17, holding hands with her good-looking boyfriend. It felt like an arrow had pierced my heart. I was the only one who was by himself; everyone else either had partners or friends with them. Needless to say; I was also the ugliest.

I didn't even bother to wait for my turn; I took off without buying anything. An ugly guy can't leave his house without society's reminding him how inferior he is. The outside world isn't the place for an incel. I felt so disconnected among those strangers that, at this point, I'm convinced that we don't belong to the same species.
Your fault for going to the mall. The mall obviously is a place where normies go with their friends to enjoy themselves. Shame on you for going there!

Summer is a hellish time for incels. Constant reminders of what were missing out on, an enlarged sense of FOMO. But atleast the weather is nice

Plus who still goes to malls anyway? Arent they all dead?

I thought you'd be bothered more by the omnipresent scantily clad JBs tbbh
Next time you should go to a place that serves actually good ice cream bro

Summer is a hellish time for incels. Constant reminders of what were missing out on, an enlarged sense of FOMO. But atleast the weather is nice
Bruh ... them mini skirts ... them bikinis ... them belly-free shirts ... I'm literally getting a seizure and flash backs just talking about it :feelsohgod:

Were not the same species. We have to use uber eats and order from the safety of our subhuman caves.

Fill up the spank bank boyos!

It's lifefuel for the sub-sub-basement renovation project. Breath in the stink of them.

Have a orange Julius (or whatever corn-syrup shit the poisoners are selling these days)! Relax...

Then go home and load up a few more backpacks of dirt for your midnight walks.

We dont belong to the same species, us ugly low status men are basically subhuman to everyone else.
Were not the same species. We have to use uber eats and order from the safety of our subhuman caves.

mcdonalds ice cream machine wasnt broke????!!!

JFL at leaving the house as an incel, JFL at going to the mall as an incel. You'll just get blackpilled & mogged there hardcore.

Larping retarded weeb, why the fuck does it say you are "16 yo" under your name if youre an old guy, should be banned for being a pedo weeb regardless

Shit like this happens to me every weekend

Weird, I got the impression young people hadn't been going to the mall for at least a decade.

I feel you. This feeling happens pretty much every time I step outside.

Dude my last job was in a building across from the mall. Of course I had to take the bus. Nothing more pathetic than an old, bald, fat, ugly guy standing at a mall bus stop.

Only go to a McDonalds with a drive through.
Never get out of your car.

Another subhuman weebcel, JFL at these pathetic degenerates
Here you go bro

going to mall is pure suifuel,sadly i have to face it in some days

Staying indoors is always the best idea