Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going to the city is giga rope fuel as a small towncel

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like wtf there are so many foids between 18-30 there and lots of beckies and some stacies.
Meanwhile in my shithole its
mostly boomers and ugly foids only.
Also many couples in cities and they have no shame in making out infront of you even tho they damn well know I am an incel.
They just try to bully us :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I had to go to the big city in my state once, and it was hell on Earth. Everyone insanely well dressed, everybody seemed insanely good looking and in good shape, tons of foids everywhere which I had zero chance with.

At least in my sleepy area its mainly just boomers and ugly immigrant foids and Beckies druggie white foids who work in places that I still have no chance with but at least I don't feel as bad.

I had to go to the big city in my state once, and it was hell on Earth. Everyone insanely well dressed, everybody seemed insanely good looking and in good shape, tons of foids everywhere which I had zero chance with.

At least in my sleepy area its mainly just boomers and ugly immigrant foids and Beckies druggie white foids who work in places that I still have no chance with but at least I don't feel as bad.
Yeah man I feel you.
Cities aren't incel friendly tbh ded srs ngl.
:feelsrope:

Ive been few times to the main city and i didnt like it one bit, people are richer and better dressed, i felt poor as an insect, public transportation is really complicated, prices are higher by a lot, streets are too crowded, its loud.

My biggest worry about going to uni is that it's probably going to be in a bigger city. I don't know what if I could handle it