Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to the bathroom at parties

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
Is legit one of the best blackpilling experiences, so much that I've considered locking myself in for hours just to eavesdrop stories.
Last night I heard a dude around 19 (much younger than me) telling his friends how his FWB would ask him to piss in her mouth JFL X1000000

Is legit one of the best blackpilling experiences, so much that I've considered locking myself in for hours just to eavesdrop stories.
Last night I heard a dude around 19 (much younger than me) telling his friends how his FWB would ask him to piss in her mouth JFL X1000000

Chad can piss in a girl's mouth while we're not even fit to lick a 2/10 landwhales asshole clean

Chad can piss in a girl's mouth while we're not even fit to lick a 2/10 landwhales asshole clean
While we're not even fit to have a normal conversation with anyone of the opposite sex.