Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to take a yoga class to meet Stacies

Don't forget the iron toy :feelsokman:

Good luck brother, they will prob me more liberal and left leaning so you can prob run some liberal game and get a GF.

say hi to alek for me in jail.

Good luck brother, they will prob me more liberal and left leaning so you can prob run some liberal game and get a GF.
That's a good way for him to end up cucked or in the friendzone, but it probably won't go that far because they already have tons of soy cuck orbiters if they're stacies.

Stop being a crab in a barrel
So you are gonna meet stacies. And then? You are incel they won't even look at you. JFL. They will kick you out because you will stare at their asses too much.

Next thread - Got thrown out of a yoga class for talking to a foid

Bro, that's one of the most potent suifuel I can think of ngl

Masochistmaxxing is not a good game.

I predict you'll get thrown out in less than 2 months for being "creepy"

The most an incel can get from a yoga class is masturbation material. Assuming you managed to stay and not taken out by the security ofc...

And there's no rule that says they can't. They can just cancel your membership because you're a "problem."

But if you can put up with all the farts, I hope you succeed. Let us know your process.

There is a yoga class close from where i live. Should i try ? My mom goes too, but i can pretend i went alone. I can drive too, i have driver license. just too nervious to use it.

Oh shit, bad idea. Roasties know that any ugly male that steps foot into a yoga class is there searching for cunt. They will smell the desperation and no amount of showers will you cleanse you of that scent. You are inviting trouble. This is equivalent to asking for a sexual harassment charge.

You have a .00001% chance (if you arent fakecel), but good luck anyway
Oh shit, bad idea. Roasties know that any ugly male that steps foot into a yoga class is there searching for cunt. They will smell the desperation and no amount of showers will you cleanse you of that scent. You are inviting trouble. This is equivalent to asking for a sexual harassment charge.

Don't stare if you aren't talking to them. Unless you're Chad of course.

Creepy??? What will I be doing to be creepy??
My confidence is sky high!

Are you serious liberal foids virtue signal but then they end up just fucking hot (preferably white) Chad. JFL if you rlly think liberal foids will fuck you for also being a liberal. You sound like IT blue pillers.

Are you serious liberal foids virtue signal but then they end up just fucking hot (preferably white) Chad. JFL if you rlly think liberal foids will fuck you for also being a liberal. You sound like IT blue pillers.
Ofc there is a lot of virtue signalling and yes a lot will be with Chad.

However, and I have seen with my own eyes, the chances of an incel ascending by frauding interest in that healthy, spiritual, liberal shit is higher amongst that yoga crowd.
Additionally there are a lot of post wall foids there who will accept a sub 9 if he has the right mindset

Ofc there is a lot of virtue signalling and yes a lot will be with Chad.

However, and I have seen with my own eyes, the chances of an incel ascending by frauding interest in that healthy, spiritual, liberal shit is higher amongst that yoga crowd.
Additionally there are a lot of post wall foids there who will accept a sub 9 if he has the right mindset
So I'm guessing that I should keep the fact that I voted for Trump to myself and that I am for animal experimentation???

Your wasting your time .. your a virgin for a reason .. you have a virgin mindset already " going to find girls at yoga class" .. you cant fake high value ,

What make you think it will be diffrent this time , ha ?

The change has to come from your core at the molecular level .. you cant fake happiness .. your a virgin and pissed off about it , you will give them the "needy vibes" .. stop validate those bitchz

Yoga Ay? Well I hope you're flexible cuz you gonna need to run from the cops once they report you for harassment boy

Just be beta cuck theory

If you're comfortable around stacies, you might be a fakecel

I would feel embarrassed doing it lol.

Oh boy. From my experience yogi stacies are the cruelest.

That's the language stacies use on IG when they make a yoga post or some shit. Something along the lines of:

"Yogi ❤
Chad ❤"
Oh I thought you made a typo.
That is stupid.

Good luck. Hopefully a foid who really wants a gay friend will be desperate enough to accept you as her ugly gay friend.