Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to tails for tail. Beastiality cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
I'm tired of not getting any and sleeping alone every night. I went to tails today to adopt a companion. Obviously I'm looking for a female companion and hopefully a friendly one. They let you sit in a room with the dog so you can get a sense of their personality. 

In the room I tried to covertly find out how we stack up genital height wise when I'm on my knees. I tried to be playful about it but I worry I might have been a bit too obvious. 

I have finally gotten the choice down to two different dogs. One is a beautiful shiba inu and she's is a perfect fit. The only problem is she seemed skittish the few times I tried to covertly touch her down there. The other Is an adorable pit that isn't quite such a good fit but she was very receptive to the fingers rubbing against her. 

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger Monday and bringing one home. Do you think I should go with the pit because her demeanour or do you think I could get the shiba to warm up ? Have any of you tried anything like this before ? I'm just sick and tired of my hand and I want something warm and wet to stick my dick into. 

Any advice ?

well, it pretty much is masturbation. i dunno how much that’d help an incel

not sexually pleasing ur pet and making it incel is legit a more fucked up thing and yet it’s seen as an OK thing to do, along with literally cutting their balls off just so you have less responsibilities, of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.