Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope going to start therapy, should i discuss inceldom?

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
after i got fired i had a discussion with my dad about my substance problems and he agreed to let me stay with him as long as i went to therapy and started looking for a new job, he even offered to pay for it. i’m actually pretty grateful for this he could have just thrown me out but it’s good to know he cares

the one thing i asked for was for him to find me a male therapist i don’t think i would be able to take a foid therapist seriously with any advice she has.

would it be a good idea to try and talk about my inceldom with my therapist? i start next week and i haven’t met him yet but he’s a mid 40s spaniard dude, pretty sure he’s married but with no kids

It's risky, especially if you start using the terminology. Incel = dangerous unhinged people in the minds of normies. Talk about being lonely but don't expect much practical advice other than getting out there and doing things you've done before.

Yes, so long as there's no risk of you being sent to jail for terrorism.

Yeah, most therapists have the same ideas as mainstream media. If you say you are an incel is the same thing as saying you are a p*do. Maybe try to say virgin, and that you have a tough time with women and being social, but avoid the world "incel". Most of us have to live in crypto-inceldom.

No. There's always an chance you will be sent to jail or asylum or some "counter extremism" programs like PREVENT (UK)

In real life always try to pretend like you are one of the normie cattle and never mention your issues just because sometimes that is the only way you can survive in this prison system

In real life always try to pretend like you are one of the normie cattle and never mention your issues just because sometimes that is the only way you can survive in this prison system

yes but without ever mentioning the word incel, just say your a normie virgin and you struggle in your love life so you can talk with him without explicitly lying but without saying the whole truth too

Don`t say incel maybe explain your loneliness and inability to find a relationship

i had a therapist but at a certain point they just told me to come back when i was willing to actually get up in the morning. they said that dealing with someone who wasnt sleeping normally was like dealing with someone addicted to drugs and showing up to sessions on drugs

Yeah talk about your loneliness and stuff. And try to not say the term "incel" as people have many negative views on it even tho it just means "involuntarily celibate"

Don`t say incel maybe explain your loneliness and inability to find a relationship
Yeah instead of saying "incel", say "virgin" I suppose

The-rapist is just gonna shove bullshit down your throat. It's a complete waste of time (unless you're some fucking delusional "mentalcel").

What drugs are you addicted to btw?

Even then the the psychologist might make fun of you depends if it`s a foid or not
better to be made fun of then being reported to the police for being an extremist

better to be made fun of then being reported to the police for being an extremist
Psychologist can`t report to police unless someone in particular is threatened

Psychologist can`t report to police unless someone in particular is threatened
I don't think they are allowed to make fun of the guy either

Cuck if you went for Brainwashing sessions
Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

The-rapist is just gonna shove bullshit down your throat. It's a complete waste of time (unless you're some fucking delusional "mentalcel").

The only reason they exist is to ensure that we go along with everything that is being taught in soyciety. They make money off of feeding you back into the system.

Paying for thetapy is cucked

would it be a good idea to try and talk about my inceldom with my therapist? i start next week and i haven’t met him yet but he’s a mid 40s spaniard dude, pretty sure he’s married but with no kids

I'm also going to start a therapy session, I'll talk about my inceldom, I just won't actually name it as such, I'll simply use words like "loneliness", "feeling unwanted", and "not desired by toilets".

i had a therapist but at a certain point they just told me to come back when i was willing to actually get up in the morning. they said that dealing with someone who wasnt sleeping normally was like dealing with someone addicted to drugs and showing up to sessions on drugs
wtf that’s dumb

what the fuck
"ummmmm just come back when you don't need help goy"

oxys, i got fired for leaving them behind in my desk and they got found

I think I'd talk openly about lookism without using our lingo. Just drop undeniable blackpills. For instance in my case I could point directly to my schoolgirl wrists and old man hairline and be very clear that these things DO matter to people, because they frequently remind me of them.

I'm not sure what he could say to all that though...

I do think thats not a good a idea.

A somewhat competent therapist would already know you are an "incel" based on your answers to various questions.

Never open up to a theRAPIST. Always pretend to be Normie. If you’re too real with them they’re going to fuck you over. Trust no one

I'm pretty sure I found my therapists daughter on motherless. I made sure to beat my dick rigorously in defiance because fuck that stupid fag. :feelskek::feelskek:

psycho the rapist

Depends where you are. Honestly if you live in Germany, UK, Scandinavia, Canada or other such vaginal countries you might as well institutionalize yourself.

If however you live in a rather "backward" country then you don't have anything to lose. Spain, the US even, Asia, Europe.... The worst thing that might happen is that the therapist will prescribe you some pills. But you can refuse them.

No. There's always an chance you will be sent to jail or asylum or some "counter extremism" programs like PREVENT (UK)
so glad im not a britcuck

Depends on if the guy seems decent after you get to know him. I wouldn’t go talking about incel shit early on.

so glad im not a britcuck
It's everywhere. Some of us believe in state mandated gfs, or forced monogamy, which is considered extremist by the twisted feminazi agenda these days