Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to start playing the Castlevania games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Need a good Halloween game. What order should I play them in? I'm thinking of starting with 1, then playing 4, symphony of the night and chronicles x.

I didn't even realize it's almost October jfl :feelsUnreal:

The castlevania games are pretty good. Some of the older ones are hard as fuck though. Good luck Saar :feelsYall:

I would say it depends on if you want to play based on Canon story, or release date.

The castlevania games are pretty good. Some of the older ones are hard as fuck though. Good luck Saar :feelsYall:

I would say it depends on if you want to play based on Canon story, or release date.
I'll probably go release date. Ik they're extremely hard so I'm going to avoid 3 for now. Will not use save states

The second one is confusing as fuck without a walkthrough, so you may have to cheat a little bit with a guide.

The second one is confusing as fuck without a walkthrough, so you may have to cheat a little bit with a guide.
Tbh I probably won't play it. Games like that aren't really worth revisiting since the entire appeal was how cryptic it was. Same reason why I don't enjoy playing Zelda 1. These games were designed with the intention of being slowly chewed at during the years. I can see enjoying such a thing as a kid but as an adult there's no point when we have access to better games.

Tbh I probably won't play it. Games like that aren't really worth revisiting since the entire appeal was how cryptic it was. Same reason why I don't enjoy playing Zelda 1. These games were designed with the intention of being slowly chewed at during the years. I can see enjoying such a thing as a kid but as an adult there's no point when we have access to better games.
True :feelsokman:

Start with the first one, it's good.

I've been trying to play Pokemon but it just doesn't hit like it used to

Unpopular opinion: Simon's Quest was actually really fun and did way better than Zelda 2. People misunderstood it cuz they never tried it and also AVGN.

Last edited:
Need a good Halloween game. What order should I play them in? I'm thinking of starting with 1, then playing 4, symphony of the night and chronicles x.
Good order, this is how I played them and enjoyed them. I couldn't really get into a lot of the other games but 1 and 4 are phenomenal.

You need to play aria of sorrow for the gba I loved it then play sympony of the night