Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to start lying more on job applications

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Fuck the normies. Fuck the bimbos in HR who give chads an easier ride. Fuck the scheming 1% who rob everyone else blind.

The normies do it all the time bro.

What are you going to improve on it? I would do it to but idk what to embellish

You just gave me an idea. What if you told them you were gay? There is a chance they would be afraid of not hiring you and getting reported for not hiring you due to discrimination towards your homosexuality. That's common with liberals nowadays.

Dressing as a liberal soyboy would also help.

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

This is actually a pretty common thing if the lie is like not that big, as example a job application for a programmer in java, if you have some experience you can say you know java and you have some good experience with it, its kind a lie but it all depends in you learning more while you are there and after work go home and try to improve more while you at home.

You just gave me an idea. What if you told them you were gay? There is a chance they would be afraid of not hiring you and getting reported for not hiring you due to discrimination towards your homosexuality. That's common with liberals nowadays.

You joke, but ticking the gay box on job applications to big companies is a legit strat.

If you are white, claim a different ancestry through your grandparents and tick an ethnic box.

Yeah but they would want you to prove by fucking one of their gay employes

You joke, but ticking the gay box on job applications to big companies is a legit strat.

If you are white, claim a different ancestry through your grandparents and tick an ethnic box.

Yep. Check off Hispanic and Native American, as well as non binary gender and that job is all but yours, no matter your qualifications.

you dont really have any other choice anyway, pretty much lied my way through my interview for the job im at now.

been there for 2 months now, so worked out ok. :feelshehe:

Yep. Check off Hispanic and Native American, as well as non binary gender and that job is all but yours, no matter your qualifications.
kek, liberalism is so great. Im on the gender spectrum, give me job.

Lying is the best way to get ahead in this modern feminist dystopia.

I used to be so high inhib even the smallest exaggeration on my resume would make me uncomfortable. Going full Saul Goodman now. Feels fucking great. Asshole normies and stacies in HR deserve to have the wool pulled over their eyes.

The gay strategy only works if you have feminine mannerisms. Otherwise, they'll know you're frauding.

The only way.

The gay strategy only works if you have feminine mannerisms. Otherwise, they'll know you're frauding.

The only way.

Jfl it's so over for me. I have a soy voice, wide hips and really skinny arms so people always assume I'm gay. Maybe it will help me get a job at least

You could say you're one of those butch, alpha, always-the-pitcher gays. If they question it, accuse the interviewer of stereotyping.

Congratulations

Fuck the normies. Fuck the bimbos in HR who give chads an easier ride. Fuck the scheming 1% who rob everyone else blind.
This is actually a pretty common thing if the lie is like not that big, as example a job application for a programmer in java, if you have some experience you can say you know java and you have some good experience with it, its kind a lie but it all depends in you learning more while you are there and after work go home and try to improve more while you at home.

This ffs.

Watching this one MGtow guy,he says you can get away with it for most undergrad jobs.

most of these jobs are more about softskill such as if you can work as a team and how well are you at communicating

I learned the hard way years ago that it's kind of one of those unspoken things among normies that almost everyone lies. I still don't personally, but it does help you to get ahead if you lack moral integrity.

Companies lie to you too, why woulndt u lie to them?

This is obligatory in Brazil.

I don't lie but I exaggerate things, and people have called for interviews more and said that my resume is good.