Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to see the theripist tomorrow

LunarEagle

LunarEagle

Moneymaxx or die
★★
I've already been disagnosed with schizophrenia, major depressive disorder and anxiety. All of the drugs they give me suck because there is only 1 drug I really want. Adderall. What should I tell my doc tomarrow to get him to give me that shit?

Is she a, dare i say, A FEMOID???
Forgive me for uttering such words.

Is she a, dare i say, A FEMOID???
Forgive me for uttering such words.

Nah its a dude that can smell drug seeking behavior from a mile away. Might need a new therapist. Hey isn't it funny that if you break the word therapist down it says "the rapist?"

Nah its a dude that can smell drug seeking behavior from a mile away. Might need a new therapist. Hey isn't it funny that if you break the word therapist down it says "the rapist?"
It is.

Lie about having ADD. If every other college idiot can get it then it can't be too hard

Lie about having ADD. If every other college idiot can get it then it can't be too hard
Fuck it. The worst thing that can happen is that he says "Go fuck yourself kid"

Walk in there, give him a firm handshake, tell him you want all the Adderall he can spare.

Talk in a calm and commanding voice, while maintaining a degree of respect.

You can do it! Champ!

If you're just seeking to get adderall that'll be relatively easy