Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to school today, wish me luck

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Would rather be sleeping
★★★★★
Today’s my first day back. I put on cologne and deodorant and everything. Mostly to feel better about myself. I’m hyping myself up by listening to NSBM so I can feel like a hyperborean warrior shaman and not the lowly incel I am. Wish me luck lads

Today’s my first day back. I put on cologne and deodorant and everything. Mostly to feel better about myself. I’m hyping myself up by listening to NSBM so I can feel like a hyperborean warrior shaman and not the lowly incel I am. Wish me luck lads
wear contacts

Went as good as expected. Nothing good came of me trying to talk to people, as per usual. Idk why I tried, just wanted to hold out some hope ig. I didn’t get any fucking sleep last night and now it’s biting me in the ass. Man, I fucking hate school.

Can't wish you luck since I'm against the schooling system ever since reading john taylor gatto's books and seeing it for what it really is