Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to prison

inunotaisho

inunotaisho

Greycel
To medicate my depression due to being a 26 year old fat virgin I am dependent on alcohol

I've been sober since 13 june and I've been talking to the psychiatrist and all that. According to the judge because of the grave nature of my crime (2,09 ethanol in my blood drunk driving) the fact I have been seeking help since 13th of june, talking to psychiatrist and eating their meds dont matter
My life policy since last year is "everything that starts bad, will end bad." Thats just the way it is. If I start off bad in any game I reroll. Cant really see why I wouldnt kill myself these following months, going to prison anyways.

If this is real (not tryin' to be a dick but there be liars afoot) then tough luck and godspeed. Hope to see you in 2-3 months and consider that all situations make you stronger. Keep your head down and don't make ANY FUCKING FRIENDS in that shithole. They are just trying to use you or to lead you into some weird sexual shit or theft shit. Do not trust a goddamn soul in there. They all sell each other out no matter how tight knit they seem. Maybe arian brotherhood could be trusted but I'm not informed enough about it.

17276DB1 68FB 4A3E A738 93D52639B399

Enjoy prison, dont get raped

You shouldn't have commited the crime. The moment you start making better decisions is the moment your life will no longer be as shitty as it currently is. That being said, good luck with your situation. Hopefully you come out of it a better, more fulfilled person.

Use your time in Prison to gymcel. I've been thinking that maybe I should commit some low effort criminality just in order to get into prison, in prison you can gymcel very good. I knew some guys who went to prison and they came out as beasts.

Even my lawyer said as we walked out of court room, maybe you should have a "fall back" i.e start drinking. Cause the judge didnt give a shit

Fatcel = volcel though

LOL @ this larp, the highest blood alcohol level ever recorded is sub 2.0

Fatcel = volcel though

Not if you're 5'7 half asiancel (the half asian kind where people ask you "are any of your parents asian?" cel") And its Sweden, people are 6 feet over here.

Life gave me nothing to start with, the fuck should I stay around. The japanese kill themselves over failed University tests. Fuck humanity. (I wouldnt say this if there was a fucking war for me to die in, leftover men are meant to be sent off and die in wars. Now, we're fucked).

Not if you're 5'7 half asiancel (the half asian kind where people ask you "are any of your parents asian?" cel") And its Sweden, people are 6 feet over here.
>Swedish prison

Come on man, it's a swedish prison, it's going to be like a hotel stay.

MWUyYjRjNjE1ZiMvbHJnb3Foc0NIREtZX0l4NzRzbHhQcjlwNW5BPS82OHgxMDk6NDYzNXgyOTkwL2ZpdC1pbi83NjB4MC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpmb3JtYXQoanBlZykvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9uemt3OG0xa3pzZmVveW9scGJtbXlkM2N0ZW93ZThnYmN2c3FmYnlvZXI5ZXZvYWx0aWV2a2RqY3hrYWFpaTU3LmpwZw.jpg

how long are you going to prison for?

>Swedish prison

Come on man, it's a swedish prison, it's going to be like a hotel stay.

Oh my god. I was fucking worried about stabbers and Mexican gangs and shit. JFL at Swedish prison. I bet they don't even incarcerate all the Jihadis over there so he's in the clear. I hear they import prisoners because they have too much space.

That place looks so much nicer than the institution they have me in (which is bug infested as fuck and totally disgusting). If I had the money I WOULD LEGIT MOVE TO SWEDEN AND BREAK EVERY LAW I COULD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE AND JUST NEET/LDAR IT IN THAT FUCKING PARADISE THEY CALL A CELL.

Last edited:
Use your time in Prison to gymcel. I've been thinking that maybe I should commit some low effort criminality just in order to get into prison, in prison you can gymcel very good. I knew some guys who went to prison and they came out as beasts.
must have taken roids

Life gave me nothing to start with, the fuck should I stay around. The japanese kill themselves over failed University tests. Fuck humanity. (I wouldnt say this if there was a fucking war for me to die in, leftover men are meant to be sent off and die in wars. Now, we're fucked).
id go ER
Enjoy prison, dont get raped

maybe they'll put a little mini bar in your swedish prison cell

Escape the country for a desert Island.

bro dont drive drunk. what if u killed prophet black ops 2 cel. imagine.

gl in prison. You should be able to stay less than 2 months if u behave well and take care of the community jobs that can reduce ur sentence bla bla atleast that's how it's here

Is it prison or jail? Did you get 6 months? Going to jail for drunk driving does not worth it, not at all man. I did jail time for slapping a whore. Don't mess with anyone there, stay cool, keep your head extremely cool, it's not that bad. Don't wait for the day of your release, it's unbearable, try to enjoy the time there.

Is it prison or jail? Did you get 6 months? Going to jail for drunk driving does not worth it, not at all man. I did jail time for slapping a whore. Don't mess with anyone there, stay cool, keep your head extremely cool, it's not that bad. Don't wait for the day of your release, it's unbearable, try to enjoy the time there.
Its Swedish "prison".

the half asian kind where people ask you "are any of your parents asian?"
So you look mostly white but slightly asian? If people have to ask if you're Asian then that means you got some somewhat prominant white genetics.

LOL @ this larp, the highest blood alcohol level ever recorded is sub 2.0
Exactly, a normal person at .6 will be passed out. DUI laws are cucked though.

You are better off buying gym equipment and working out at home. If you need the energy or motivation to body build just do nofap.

Exactly, a normal person at .6 will be passed out. DUI laws are cucked though.

We do not use the same system obviously. In Sweden stats are presented as 2.09 promille.Using the percentage system its 0.209%.

Its over for prisoncels
tyrone will make You lose your incel status behind them bars tho