Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to overdose if my situation stays like this

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
My brain wants to die. Suicidal everyday now. The only thing that's stopping me is my mom. She desperately wants me to 'recover' (I dont believe such a thing is possible in my case). Will have to talk to some mental health team and professor about my state. If they cant help me with medication then I really dont see the point in living anymore. Everyday all I do is rot. I dont have the strength to do anything worthwhile. I have no energy. On top of that my brain renders everything as meaningless since it doesn't produce happy chemicals in my brain. To put it simply: I'm beyond coping. Life isnt worth it. I'm not supposed to be here. I should have died as a baby.

I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15. Well I also have bipolar, autism, adhd and more.

So yeah boyos, we're going to see if psychiatry can fix my broken brain.
If not, I hope my mom Lets me buy my pills. Overdosing is my prefered method.
Euthanasia is also a way to go but I heard you have to wait and I'd like to have autonomy.

So yeah I'm just waiting for help now.

I feel you bro. I just called a brothel and they hung up on me. I feel suicidal now and want to kill myself. Maybe I will take my car and drive against a tree.

My brain wants to die. Suicidal everyday now. The only thing that's stopping me is my mom. She desperately wants me to 'recover'
tell her to find you a woman if she really wants you to "recover"
So yeah boyos, we're going to see if psychiatry can fix my broken brain.
bluepill gaslighting isn't gonna work:feelsseriously:
I feel you bro. I just called a brothel and they hung up on me. I feel suicidal now and want to kill myself. Maybe I will take my car and drive against a tree.
why don't drive against the same brothel that hung up :society: (in forza horizon 4)

If you're feeling suicidal because of a certain outcome, dont kill yourself. This too will pass.

How old are you, bro? I truly feel sad about your situation. And I hope you stay strong and survive all of this.

I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15. Well I also have bipolar, autism, adhd and more.

You are sane, they are the ones that are insane

How old are you, bro? I truly feel sad about your situation. And I hope you stay strong and survive all of this.
I'm 20. I hope I survive it too. I hope I die easy at least.
You are sane, they are the ones that are insane
ikr. its an insane world trying to keep genetic trash alive.

I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15
WHY ARE KIDS BEING ALLOWED HERE WHEN 21 YEAR OLD ME WAS REJECTED IN 2018 YOU FAGGOTS!

WHY ARE KIDS BEING ALLOWED HERE WHEN 21 YEAR OLD ME WAS REJECTED IN 2018 YOU FAGGOTS!
He’s not 15, he just said they he started balding at 15.

Also, sorry for your suffering, OP. You truly are an unfortunate one.

He’s not 15, he just said they he started balding at 15.

Also, sorry for your suffering, OP. You truly are an unfortunate one.
Man said:
I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15

This alludes to the fact that it is happening NOW.

Now if he said:
I've had weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald from 15

See how now it seems like he is talking about something that has been happening SINCE age 15.

Man said:

This alludes to the fact that it is happening NOW.

Now if he said:
I've had weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald from 15

See how now it seems like he is talking about something that has been happening SINCE age 15.
I had just read a different thread where the OP was saying basically the same shit but with added information at the beginning eluding to him likely being in his 30’s. confused this person with the other. Either way, still not totally sure on his age, he could just be shit at writing.

Im too tired right now to keep up with all the misery here anyway.

Hey bro your story sounds similar to mine, I am also autistic and going bald, your a bit young tbh but at 20 I feel no different to when I was your age so I get where your coming from. Life fucking sucks I’m going to assume you don’t have a father either which is something I didn’t realize took a big psychological toll on me, my mom has always been good at taking care of me but it doesn’t make up for the life skills a father could have taught me. I grew up being bullied and never made any good friends.

I’m sorry you going through that shit at such a young age bro it’s such a sad world we live in. Hope your able to find peace if you decide to rope, I still haven’t figured out how to die without being in physical agony I’ve tried a few things but they didn’t work

I hate when they talk about therapy

I'm for real
show me a medical card for proof then,just blur out your info
a person with your combination of disabilities is part of 0.0001% of the population
I highly doubt you have all of what you are saying

Imo you are probably missing one tooth,your hair is NW1 and you have self diagnosed autism :lul:
And I also have porcelain skin syndrome
and I was born legless lmao

Brutal thread
Everyone mad at everyone
:feelsjuice:

Proof this site is full of fakecel larpers, my defects are even worse and you can't even believe his JFL.
Im not saying people like that dont exist,im saying the way he presented it (whiny,please pity me) makes me not believe him.
I would be more likely to believe someone is wheelchair bound than having no teeth,balding at 15 AND have autism ADHD and a few more mentall illness that he doesnt want to share/describe.

But maybe its just me :y'all:
Brutal thread
Everyone mad at everyone
:feelsjuice:
I just have zero tolerance for faggotry

Last edited:
show me a medical card for proof then,just blur out your info
a person with your combination of disabilities is part of 0.0001% of the population
I highly doubt you have all of what you are saying

Imo you are probably missing one tooth,your hair is NW1 and you have self diagnosed autism :lul:

and I was born legless lmao
Then dont believe me you fag. I'm serious about everything I'm saying. I'm a genetic abomination.

very difficult to have a successful overdose which ulterior motive/end-goal is fatality on what is accessible to the average citizen unless illegally acquired substances

With ur bipolar don’t you ever have episodes of euphoria?

very difficult to have a successful overdose which ulterior motive/end-goal is fatality on what is accessible to the average citizen unless illegally acquired substances
That’s why alcohol was invented