Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to learn how to drive soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My mom is gonna trade in our Acura MDX for an Acura TLX, and in a few weeks I’ll start the process for getting a license. Soon I’ll finally be able to go places like restaurants whenever I feel like it. Will be neat I bet

It is the 10th year anniversary of my drivers licence as I am an oldcel now

Driving is a good cope. Cruising around and blaring music on night drives down an empty highway is therapeutic.

My mom is gonna trade in our Acura MDX for an Acura TLX, and in a few weeks I’ll start the process for getting a license. Soon I’ll finally be able to go places like restaurants whenever I feel like it. Will be neat I bet
I dont really like driving, i got a full drivers license and my parents have a shitty car for me but i just like sitting in the passenger seat more and enjoying a chill drive. When it comes to driving a go-kart, i love that shit, way more adrenalinefuel and fun.

I dont really like driving, i got a full drivers license and my parents have a shitty car for me but i just like sitting in the passenger seat more and enjoying a chill drive. When it comes to driving a go-kart, i love that shit, way more adrenalinefuel and fun.
I’m pretty good at go-karting, it’s fun. I got like 3rd place in a race of 24 or so back in December

Nobody tag the LastChad.

mogs me at learning to drive
@LastGerman

What if you cannot get behind of driving?

Driving is a good cope. Cruising around and blaring music on night drives down an empty highway is therapeutic.

Now imagine you cannot drive and you are being emasculated by female driving for the rest of your life.

I dont really like driving, i got a full drivers license and my parents have a shitty car

Why do you have a driver licence if you do not like driving? Seriously, people like you should not drive and therefore people like me should obtain the ability to drive.

mogs me at learning to drive
@LastGerman

It also mogs me enormously.

What if you cannot get behind of driving?

Now imagine you cannot drive and you are being emasculated by female driving for the rest of your life.

Why do you have a driver licence if you do not like driving? Seriously, people like you should not drive and therefore people like me should obtain the ability to drive.

It also mogs me enormously.
I am primarily trying to learn because I do not want to end up like you tbh. I think I probably can learn but if I cant it will be bad news

I am primarily trying to learn because I do not want to end up like you tbh.

Understandable. No man should suffer like this. Drive, drive into the sunset.

I'm getting mine soon I hope

Good shit tbh, it is an enjoyable experience.