Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Going to law school

• Thread starter Repulsive Maggot
  • Start date
R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
I will be attending a prestigious law school in the fall. My plan is to make it into "biglaw" which pays like 250k to more a year or more. More fucking money and status than I will know what to do with. We will finally know the degree to which that actually matters to scum-sucking foids.

Will periodically keep you all updated as I go through the process...

lol keep ME posted. I have things I can pm you about.

I thought it takes about 5-10 years to get to that point as a lawyer in biglaw, the first 5-10 years you have to work for someone else until you gain certain certifications or something

JFL good luck trying to be a lawyer while ugly

Good luck if you really like it that's cool, I had one law subject and it was boring as fuck to me kek I don't know how could I pass the exam

End up being a professional lying drunk like the rest of them, no thanx. It’s a dirty business.

OP, which law firms are you looking at? Baker McKenzie? Skadden Arps? Latham Watkins? WLRK?

Good luck. We all know for a fact that Chads and Stacies are prioritized for client-facing roles, but if you kick ass in law school you have a good chance.

This tbh. Please don't represent incel clients in court. The double falio effect would be brutal

I thought it takes about 5-10 years to get to that point as a lawyer in biglaw, the first 5-10 years you have to work for someone else until you gain certain certifications or something

No, you do all that shit during your summers in law school. If you do everything right, starting biglaw salaries are usually well over 150k, sometimes over 200k, with the possibility of rapid advancement. In fact, that's basically the ONLY way to get into biglaw... if you don't get offered a position right out of school, they are basically impossible to get later. It's all or nothing.

Of course, the firms are selective. You will need to attend a top school (which I am) and get good grades and do the right internships. (I still need to do this, but I am booksmart, I have absolutely no life and I am willing to study 12 hours a day. It worked in undergrad.)

That's the beauty of biglaw... you don't actually go to court that much, at least at first. It's like administrative work that pays a huge salary.

Most people hate biglaw because of that. I feel like I will like it.

Last edited:
good luck man i hope you get the big buxx

lol keep ME posted. I have things I can pm you about.

Are you a lawyer? Would be happy to hear any tips, etc.
OP, which law firms are you looking at? Baker McKenzie? Skadden Arps? Latham Watkins? WLRK?

Good luck. We all know for a fact that Chads and Stacies are prioritized for client-facing roles, but if you kick ass in law school you have a good chance.

No fucking clue. I haven't even started law school. I'd be willing to go anywhere, though - that's the benefit of having no attachments. From what I understand NYC and Atlanta have the most openings.

But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. My first task is acing my first semester of 1L. Then getting an internship for the summer. Then acing my second semester of 1L. I'm not thinking about anything else beyond that.

Last edited:
That is not a work for an incel.

I will be attending a prestigious law school in the fall. My plan is to make it into "biglaw" which pays like 250k to more a year or more. More fucking money and status than I will know what to do with. We will finally know the degree to which that actually matters to scum-sucking foids.

Will periodically keep you all updated as I go through the process...
Are u a curry or rice? You sound like one. Most likely will betabuxx.

Are u a lawyer? WLRK is some big bucks. Starting is over 300K
I'm white.
Interesting. I am trying to do the same thing in fact. Get into med school in order to marry a young nurse foid. Also, congrats btw. It is a big accomplishment. Lots of genetic poop become lawyers and attract stacys.

That is not a work for an incel.

What do you mean? I actually think it sounds like pretty good incel work. Most jobs aren't very client-facing - later on you might go to court more, but most work in biglaw is research, writing briefs, and other antisocial stuff.

Interesting. I am trying to do the same thing in fact. Get into med school in order to marry a young nurse foid. Also, congrats btw. It is a big accomplishment. Lots of genetic poop become lawyers and attract stacys.

Thanks. I did really well on the LSAT, which is the only thing that matters. Worked hard on it tho. Parents are paying for half of my tuition. (If you've never tried it, I recommend being born upper-middle class.) They think I'm some kind of genius when in fact I'm just mediocre genetic trash who happens to have a little bit of talent for critical reading and basic logic.

Good luck to you too.

Last edited:
What do you mean? I actually think it sounds like pretty good incel work. Most jobs aren't very client-facing - later on you might go to court more, but most work in biglaw is research, writing briefs, and other antisocial stuff.
Ok, if that the case is good job for an incel, I was thinking you're going to defend somebody in a trial.

Good on you bro. I'm in med school myself, We need to rise up in social hierarchy and network amongst ourselves as much as possible. I always feel happy when an incel achieves money/status.

how many yrs of school will it take

Good on you bro. I'm in med school myself, We need to rise up in social hierarchy and network amongst ourselves as much as possible. I always feel happy when an incel achieves money/status.

Thanks, though I haven't achieved money/status yet. I'm confident I can do so, and having a defined path is very nice. But it will take a lot of work and a lot of time.

how many yrs of school will it take

3 years. After that, it's biglaw or bust. (It's impossible to get these jobs at all if you don't get them right out of school. I kind of like that, actually. No bullshit.)

Are u a lawyer? WLRK is some big bucks. Starting is over 300K

Not a lawyer.
Lol I wish I was Chad enough for WLRK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back