Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going to High School in a country with school uniforms was hell

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I went to High School in Australia and the girls wore skirts that they hiked up as much as possible and sometimes they would tie up their shirts to expose their belly. The rules at my school were kind of lax because it was always so hot so girls got away with it more than I expect British girls do.

It was torture seeing those bronzed legs every day as a 14-15 year old boy, knowing that they were all for Chads viewing pleasure.

Apparently in the US people go to school in pyjamas so I guess it isn't as big of a problem there.

read the thread

brutal

Most foids dress like whores in france. I mean they are whores with the less amount of tissue necessary for current society to admit they are not naked. If it was ok for them to be in a bikini 24/24 they would be in bikini

I always had a school uniform fetish so i get u

I can see how crazy it would make you. I always had a weakness for legs.

Yeah it's suifuel

I looked like shit on top cause my frame

Girls also did this where I studied. Instead of skirts they used tiny uniform shorts. I remember taking mental pictures to have fun alone at home after school.

These girls only looked to 15-18 years old guys. O thought that after reaching that age I would finally get what I wished so hard. Only my normies/chadlites friends benefited after reaching that age.....

any thick thighed woman who is showing legs is taking pleasure in my torment

I went to High School in Australia and the girls wore skirts that they hiked up as much as possible and sometimes they would tie up their shirts to expose their belly. The rules at my school were kind of lax because it was always so hot so girls got away with it more than I expect British girls do.

It was torture seeing those bronzed legs every day as a 14-15 year old boy, knowing that they were all for Chads viewing pleasure.

Apparently in the US people go to school in pyjamas so I guess it isn't as big of a problem there.
I sympathise. I live in the UK.

I didn't realise Australia also had school uniforms. That must've been torture in the heat when foids peak.

The schoolgirls here coat themselves in revealing makeup to make themselves stand out as much as possible.

Their legs they work out and make shine as to cause you to look with their skirts the same issue as Australia apparently as each year the skirt gets shorter to reveal more. The schools were/are strict on it due to not having as wild a climate but they leave school for the day and alter it.

Most foids dress like whores in france. I mean they are whores with the less amount of tissue necessary for current society to admit they are not naked. If it was ok for them to be in a bikini 24/24 they would be in bikini
The bikini is their WMD. Of course they would.

Non uniforms is even worse because foids can wear short shorts and skirts that are even shorter.

Also I remember foids always loved showing off their feet and I think you can’t do that with uniform

Just put cameras on the floors

I went to High School in Australia and the girls wore skirts that they hiked up as much as possible and sometimes they would tie up their shirts to expose their belly

That had to of been hell seeing all those yummy legs. Too bad you don't have creepshots.