Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going to gym as an incel is like a starving person going to a market.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
What are your thoughts?
If you have similar comparisons post them in comments.

This is why I go to a personal training gym

Going outside isnt for me

Disagree, it's like a starving person working at a grocery store. Have you even tried to work to buy the food?

like a crossfit gym

yeah its brutal, couldnt stand the mog and i left
but im planning to return since im gaining a shit ton of bodyfat
You'll buy equipments?

get a pullup bar at home or some shit and do calisthenics

I wish I was rich enough to have my own gym so I wouldn’t get brutally mogged while I work out

death labour camp requires me to gymmaxx

never gym'd my entire life

Yes this is exactly like going to the beach as well, it highlights exactly what I lack physically and why I have no confidence

My gym is 90% men and all the foids that do come are old so idc

What are your thoughts?
If you have similar comparisons post them in comments.
If you starve watching Chads' cocks in the showers, you don't belong in this forum.

elab, i dont get the analogy ngl
i dont go to the gym because its hard and painful and has no benefit, thats it

It's like an indian man going to a sorority house filled with blonde white women.

So many beautiful girls but none of them is mine

When i lift and then see foids lift i realize how weak foids really are, I'm not even close to muscular and i'm always outlifting them, Makes me feel good that if i wanted i could grab them and then break their little backs on my knee.

When i lift and then see foids lift i realize how weak foids really are, I'm not even close to muscular and i'm always outlifting them, Makes me feel good that if i wanted i could grab them and then break their little backs on my knee.
Some outlift me.
I was frustrated seeing some doing incline dumbbell press with 20kg ,22.5kg.
Another girl made 8pull ups ( I saw her doing that 2 times , 2 different days)

Going outside isnt for me
Unfortunately me being an independent adult man I am forced to socialize with the world it sucks because I'm a manlet freak but I live in a region of the country or most people are ugly as hell anyway so me being the shortest isn't the worst thing but perhaps that's a cope I go to the gym everybody ignores me I listen to my Nazi podcast and I'll lift weights honestly it is better to buy some equipment and work out at home but the gym is a nice place to shower if you are homeless Maxing.

Depends on what you want to do. There's no chance that it will help you with women but if you want to be able to do more physically and build up your stamina then I can see why you would do it. I need the energy to run after women at night.

I have been going to the gym off and on for my whole life. Seeing those scantily clad girls can really
fuck with your mind. Don´t give up bro, keep it up.

North222

Unfortunately me being an independent adult man I am forced to socialize with the world it sucks because I'm a manlet freak but I live in a region of the country or most people are ugly as hell anyway so me being the shortest isn't the worst thing but perhaps that's a cope I go to the gym everybody ignores me I listen to my Nazi podcast and I'll lift weights honestly it is better to buy some equipment and work out at home but the gym is a nice place to shower if you are homeless Maxing.
You're homeless bro?

Depends on what you want to do. There's no chance that it will help you with women but if you want to be able to do more physically and build up your stamina then I can see why you would do it. I need the energy to run after women at night.
Do you really after women at night?

elab, i dont get the analogy ngl
i dont go to the gym because its hard and painful and has no benefit, thats it
You need something and you go to a place full of this thing but you're not allowed to take it.

Only go if it’s for your own health/satisfaction really. I enjoy not getting out of breath and it helps me fall asleep at night.