Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over going to graduate with a 2:2 in business degree... social circle will collapse

• Thread starter LowInhibPredatorcel
  • Start date
L

LowInhibPredatorcel

Banned
-
Braggers out.
ironically i neglected studycelling properly this year to build a social circle in my final year.. not as if i didn't work hard for assignments but one i didn't as well as messing up second year, and now im gonna have to go home to where i have no friends, totally incel, no options. At Uni i have mates as i am above average, but sub chad and am actually NT etc, but had extremely late puberty so at home its completely over. Also i have no prospects. I am incel too technically not had sex since december and the girl wasn't good.

ogre ogre ogre what do i do? cope with a mediocre job? my chances of a good/decent job are finished

Hope your uni gets shot up

doesn't matter i won't have any friends back home, quality of life abysmal and not GL enough to get girls off looks alone. I need a rhinoplasty too im 21 and time is running out 23 is when the decline happens. And ive wasted 3 yrs and tens of thousands £ to FAIL uni

L9nJwK2.gif

hahahaha i haven't been with a girl since december.

This is what happens when lookism refugees flood your website.

not had sex since december and the girl wasn't good.

So only 6 months and you call yourself an incel. And "above average looking" It´s a huge mog to many of us who actually are very ugly and girls literally are repulsed by :feelscry:

I don't understand how people fail business degrees. As a Math/CS Major graduate (graduated like 2 days ago, thank you Allah) its really easy shit.

I know he's banned but I have to post this.

@Sadist

I love that video so much

LOLing @ "havent had sex since December and the girl wasnt even that good"