Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill going to get a blackpilled tattoo right on my arm

Yes but the point is, I'm not good enough I've got rejected 30 times while approaching and most of the girls didn't want nothing serious.
But when it comes to chad they are willing to do anything for chad.

The girls liked you for your face but dumped when your autism came to the fore.

The girls liked you for your face but dumped when your autism came to the fore.
not really? jfc are you kidding me? You are calling me a chad while i sit here and explained to you how im not even close to being chad.
There were some instances where females would straight up reject me when i was approaching them. If i was chad they would not reject me.

Get "You looking for Mr. Dick Cheese?" on your arm

not really? jfc are you kidding me? You are calling me a chad while i sit here and explained to you how im not even close to being chad.
There were some instances where females would straight up reject me when i was approaching them. If i was chad they would not reject me.

You know chad's success rate isnt 100%. He still gets rejected sometimes. Not much but still.

You have the highest Western laycount of this forum. And you have noticeable spergs. Your face is what helped you get those 35 lays, not your confidence.

You know chad's success rate isnt 100%. He still gets rejected sometimes. Not much but still.

You have the highest Western laycount of this forum. And you have noticeable spergs. Your face is what helped you get those 35 lays, not your confidence.
yes but hypergamy wasnt as bad as it is now.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...ine-dating-is-changing-the-nature-of-society/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ove-relationship-messaging-apps-a7670656.html

I clearly explained this many times, many guys who are sub 8 would have a tougher time in the dating scene.
Plus i lowered my standards many instances, chad would not lower his standards, how do you think i was able to get my 30+ lays