Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to download Linux

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The only purpose my pc has is to display files for me to read. There's no reason for me not to switch to Linux. :feelsYall:

It's time to be GIGA BASED buddy boyos. :hax:

Just use virtual machine theory

Windows is much better.

Cool
Which distro

windows is a jewish product anyway . better use MX Linux

>Nigga in thumbnail
le-sad.gif

The only purpose my pc has is to display files for me to read. There's no reason for me not to switch to Linux. :feelsYall:

It's time to be GIGA BASED buddy boyos. :hax:
Try to dual-boot for some time. Don't kill windows just yet.

Overall. Have fun and good luck!

Is it beginner friendly?
I started with Ubuntu as beginner friendly, then switched to Debian. Debian is better tbh and not as hard as some portrait it.

I started with Ubuntu as beginner friendly, then switched to Debian. Debian is better tbh and not as hard as some portrait it.
@Tarquinius uses it too. :dab:

Wasn't very difficult to learn, but Mint and Ubuntu are probably still easier
There seems to be an endless array of distros, lifefuel.

Troons code for linux, Indians code for Windows. We're between a rock and a hard spot, in the future I'll probably have to start using macs.

Troons code for linux, Indians code for Windows. We're between a rock and a hard spot, in the future I'll probably have to start using macs.
linux's big issue is lack of support from games. everything else is bearable on it nowadays

linux's big issue is lack of support from games. everything else is bearable on it nowadays
That might be solved by a steam distro someday. But I hate using linux. It's easy to bork the install forcing you to reinstall constantly.