Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to cafes around liberal campuses

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Sometimes I go to cafes in uniform before work and get great enjoyment out of the seethe I cause from all the privileged faggot students just by existing.

To make it even better I’ll light up a cig when having some coffee and the endless dirty looks and butthurt I create even while minding my own business is more than worth the price of the coffee. Their seethe then becomes terror because the most danger or discomfort they have ever faced in their life was being in the proximity of a lit cigarette. :smonk: Fuck them.

lock them in a chamber that has a hole for you to blow cig smoke in

>vote far left
>loves communism

>look down on labor workers and blue colars

>vote far left
>loves communism

>look down on labor workers and blue colars
:feelstastyman: I’m not sure how it makes sense either. I take advantage of the situation and get enjoyment from all the butthurt, seethe and terror my sheer presence causes, though.

I work at a prison. However, they likely don’t know and assume I’m police (I’m not).
They are leftists that support Nig lives matter and hate cops that’s why you get dirty looks.

They are leftists that support Nig lives matter and hate cops that’s why you get dirty looks.
I know. Problem is, reality and the real world is far different than the propaganda they’ve had drilled into them. They think these people are being locked up because they are so innocent and misunderstood.

on the inside they openly admit to committing the murder, violating their parole, etc then laugh about it - it’s no big deal. Yeah, I was riding dirty yeah I did the hit on that guy - and?

They know they’re playing these dumbass sheltered people who love them, they know their own evil nature and how these sheltered pussies don’t because they’ve never been exposed to it, and they know they can do it because they come from privilege and a gated community and genuinely don’t know how the real world is.

Last edited: