Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going to be rotting for the rest of my life

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I’m only fucking 18 years old. This is it, I’m going to be spending my whole entire life rotting in room wherever that would be when I eventually get kicked out by my parents. I’m gonna be wageslaving for a shitty fast food place and only being able to afford rent for a shitty 1 room apartment where I’m gonna rot for the rest of my life. How do I even cope with that; knowing that my life will only get worse as time passes.

*cough cough* E *cough cough* R *cough cough*

I’m only fucking 18 years old. This is it, I’m going to be spending my whole entire life rotting in room wherever that would be when I eventually get kicked out by my parents. I’m gonna be wageslaving for a shitty fast food place and only being able to afford rent for a shitty 1 room apartment where I’m gonna rot for the rest of my life. How do I even cope with that; knowing that my life will only get worse as time passes.
This is the brutal realization. Knowing that I’m going to stay this way honestly makes me empty

Join the military. Bite your lip and serve for four years. You will be compensated $4,000 monthly plus tuition assistance if you figured out what you want to do afterward.

Same

It's not that easy, you'll want to stop that eventually.

you're a very young little boy. if you are actually ugly with no friends you can watch youtube tutorials on how to write code (this is the prime incel job) and then go to univercuckie to study machine science and then get a degree and then do wageslave for moneys. By the time you're my age you'll be making twice my salary. You're welcome and dont play Onii-kiss. Albiet if you're a confused normie with friends you should study business administration and fuck off from ncels.com

Join the military. Bite your lip and serve for four years. You will be compensated $4,000 monthly plus tuition assistance if you figured out what you want to do afterward.
Yes Goyim. Go and die in a pointless war for me and my family :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

it nevER gets bettER

Brutal as fuck dude. I remember when I was 18 I was thinking the same thing

Being 18-19 is one of the worst periods to be an incel. If you don't ascend and attain a social circle now, you are completely fucked. The missed milestones from this period will mar your life forever. It will be even harder to ascend in college.

If things don't change, before you know it, you'll be in your late-20s watching you normie family members get their shit together and starting families. That's the worst period to be incel. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back