Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going to be leaving for a while

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Inb4 "who" inb4 "see you tomorrow"

I'm going to be honest, I took this site too seriously. For many here its just a meme and they spend most of their time on discord. For others they are not incels yet witchhunt people on here due to projection.

Don't dox yourself on here ever. What many here suffer from isn't actually caused by inceldom rather their neurotic nature similar to SJW's that develops in the modern world. You are not really posting with incels rather mentally ill people who are often not incels using the incel label as an excuse to cause suffering to users on here and post edgy stuff. There are good people on here sure but you have to be careful.

I've personally found some copes and finally feel happy in life despite being an incel. I don't feel like I need an online community to validate my inceldom.

Anyway, I love (a lot) of you guys. I likely won't be coming back for a while but if I do I'll likely not participate in discussion.

What many here suffer from isn't actually caused by inceldom rather their neurotic nature similar to SJW's that develops in the modern world. You are not really posting with incels rather mentally ill people who are often not incels using the incel label as an excuse to cause suffering to users on here and post edgy stuff.
Should've put "inb4 fakecel" too.

You are not really posting with incels rather mentally ill people who are often not incels using the incel label as an excuse to cause suffering to users
Completely disagree on that. Mental illness is absolutely not an excuse; it's a real problem that is mainly caused by the life that the same person has, including women for almost all the time and the soyciety. Normies and foids also do not like to hang out with the mentally ill, which fuels the pain even more. It's the fucking true nature of the blackpill.
Almost everybody on this forum shows a bit of compassion for fellow brocels, even if it's just a little.

fuck off GrAY

OP is just some GrAY account that signed up to slander FemoidsGTFO:
He was a larper and had sex I believe
He got caught and got banned which is fair (again nothing against him as a human). My only concern is that he went around mass reporting actual incels to virtue signal and likely for some satisfaction. We need to be aware as a community that normies are operating on discord to try to mass report and get actual incels banned.
they clearly had some backstory with him, given how much they talk about his behaviour when they've only been here since october

it's probably a foid jfl

God I wish it was as simple as leaving this site and changing my mindset but its not.

See you tomorrow

Go away, greynigger.

I've personally found some copes and finally feel happy in life despite being an incel.

Inb4 "who" inb4 "see you tomorrow"
Inb4 "GrAY".

Just kidding. It never began for sentinel-cels.

There is no atlantideum for your face.

I'm going to be honest, I took this site too seriously. For many here its just a meme and they spend most of their time on discord.
I don't use discord and also take this forum too seriously.

I'm highly neurotic, professionally assessed.

Last edited:
I don't even disagree with you or anything, and I'm genuinely not trying to be mean, but is like weird sometimes that greycels think we care if they leave or not.

You came in, in October of this year. Literally no one cares.

There's no nice way for me to say this. No one cares.

All kinds of GrAYs in 2023. This one is seeking attention.

Another day, another GrAY.

Jfl good for you bro. I will continue to rot on this site because I am bored and there is nowhere else for me to fuck around.
According to a poll I ran about 75% of people on this site think they have autism so you're not wrong in that we're neurotic. Some of us wouldn't be incels if we were born neurotypical.

Last edited:
What many here suffer from isn't actually caused by inceldom rather their neurotic nature similar to SJW's that develops in the modern world. You are not really posting with incels rather mentally ill people who are often not incels using the incel label as an excuse to cause suffering to users on here and post edgy stuff. There are good people on here sure but you have to be careful.
This is an unpopular truth. Mental illness abounds here indeed.

I've personally found some copes and finally feel happy in life despite being an incel. I don't feel like I need an online community to validate my inceldom.
Good for you, good luck. I, like said many times, have reached the conclusion that the whole incel thing is useless since all evidence points to the fact that pretty much everyone is gynocentric, even men and even incels. But this forum is still better than 99% of the internet so here I am again. I don't feel like I really belong anywhere else better.