Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going to a "party" as an incel is brootal

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i went to a midsummers "party" today. I usually go to the same place every year and it's often the same type of people, normie couples who are a little older than me with kids. It's only me and one other guy who is single and childless so to speak. I gotta say normies reproduce like rabbits, i see new kids every year, it must be a status thing. The one with most kids is the winner, never mind if the kids get sick or neglected. Quanitity over quality.

I've also noticed that the normie couples seem to talk less and less with me. This year some of them didn't even say hi and they didn't seem to acknowledge my existence, but they have done so previous years, sometimes. It's almost like they could sense my inceldom, some of them also ignored stuff i said. They weren't interested in my job, where i live and so on, but they are interested in the other couples lives, where they live, their job etc, i noticed this because i analyzed them. After experiencing this today i decided that i will probably never go to a party anymore, it's not worth it. There's only one old friend of mine i could speak with at the party comfortably, but his GF came and ruined our conversation multiple times. It must be that i take too much attention from her.

I'm done with normie parties. I feel like most of the guys are soo fucking cucked by their GFs, they can't even relax or have a conversation with a single, childless guy like me, because it's low status or whatever and they will never respect me because i'm single. In order to be respected by normies you have to have a GF/wife or alot of kids, that's the only way. Otherwise you are a pathetic loser who don't deserve to live basically. Bottom line is normies have kids because of status. I swear alot of the kids at the party were either autistic or had some kind of mental illness or allergy, so again quantity over quality.

So i went to a midsummers "party" today. I usually go to the same place every year and it's often the same type of people, normie couples who are a little older than me with kids. It's only me and one other guy who is single and childless so to speak. I gotta say normies reproduce like rabbits, i see new kids every year, it must be a status thing. The one with most kids is the winner, never mind if the kids get sick or neglected. Quanitity over quality.

I've also noticed that the normie couples seem to talk less and less with me. This year some of them didn't even say hi and they didn't seem to acknowledge my existence, but they have done so previous years, sometimes. It's almost like they could sense my inceldom, some of them also ignored stuff i said. They weren't interested in my job, where i live and so on, but they are interested in the other couples lives, where they live, their job etc, i noticed this because i analyzed them. After experiencing this today i decided that i will probably never go to a party anymore, it's not worth it. There's only one old friend of mine i could speak with at the party comfortably, but his GF came and ruined our conversation multiple times. It must be that i take too much attention from her.

I'm done with normie parties. I feel like most of the guys are soo fucking cucked by their GFs, they can't even relax or have a conversation with a single, childless guy like me, because it's low status or whatever and they will never respect me because i'm single. In order to be respected by normies you have to have a GF/wife or alot of kids, that's the only way. Otherwise you are a pathetic loser who don't deserve to live basically. Bottom line is normies have kids because of status. I swear alot of the kids at the party were either autistic or had some kind of mental illness or allergy, so again quantity over quality.
why would you do that to yourself. anyways. whenever i go to bars or social events i just look down and dont talk to anyone. and avoid eye contact. i usually waste my own time.

why would you do that to yourself. anyways. whenever i go to bars or social events i just look down and dont talk to anyone. and avoid eye contact. i usually waste my own time.
I don't know, just routine i guess. Took me many years to realize it's not worth it. It's really the only so called party i go to yearly, and sometimes new years eve.

Bruh, why torture yourself like that? I never go to parties because it would just be torture since I’d never fit in or get any pussy. I stuck to things I know give me pleasure like taking my classic car to car shows and talking with the old car guys there

You want respect from cucks without any self-respect? That makes no sense.

I'm a party of one!

Just ask any waitress...