Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to a high school party as a sub5 incel is incredibly brutal.

A

adam0

Self-banned
-
I shared a lot of classes with this one chad and we happened to become friends. I think he felt comfortable around me knewing that he mogged me 24/7, and he would act especially boistrous when we were around some girls. Chads for whatever reason like having incel friends, but that is a separate discussion.

Anyways, around my sophomore year he threw a party at his house and almost in sort of a pity way he invited me to come. He knew full-well I was an incel just by looking at me, even though I tried to play it off back then. I sort of knew subconciously it was a bad idea for me to go, but this was during my redpill coping stage so I accepted hoping something magical would happen.

Note: Most of you already know this, but if you're an incel, ALWAYS expect the worst possible outcome in any social event. Save yourself the trouble.

I arrived at his house before the party fully started, and first thing he asked me if I could shovel the snow off of his deck in the backyard. Me being the pathetic pushover I was, did it. He helped a little but then his girlfriend asked him to come have drinks in the basement, so I shovelled the majority alone. When I finished I just awkwardly sat inside on the couch drinking some water, and later he invited me to come downstairs and join as more people arrived.

His girlfriend (already hammered) asked me my name and gave me a hug, a very weird experience indeed. It wasn't the kind of hug she would give chad, it was more like a hug a big sister would give to her shy little brother. I was offered drinks but refused due to the fact I had to drive myself back, which was probably for the best. My chad friend decided to stay mostly sober for the night aswell. After that, I spent a few hours playing pool with my chad friend while more people arrived.

The more people that arrived the more hectic things got. Loud shitty rap music playing, the smell of weed, vape fumes and god knows what else everywhere. People vomiting on the floor, drunk beckys dancing, drink spills, sex in every room, the whole deal. At this point me and my sober chad friend decided to go upstairs and to his outdoor hot tub, which was much quieter, and a bunch of beckys followed after him and joined us in the hot tub.

At this point I was incredibly awkward and wanted to go home, while my chad friend greeted everyone with retarded zoomer handshakes. They talked about the most random stuff in the hot tub, meanwhile I was just completely zoned out and on my own. My chad friend would occasionally talk to me about some random stuff but would then go on with his other friends.

Then, this one russian becky saw me and decided to harass me for the rest of the party yelling russian swear words at me. I was too shy to confront her so I just sat there in silence, only occasionally responding to her. My chad friend knew I could understand some russian and kept asking me what she was saying, but I refused to tell him. She started off asking me random questions, then calling me stupid and slow, and then outright verbally assaulting me, calling me ugly and a fucking bitch in russian. I wanted to respond to her in someway but my cuck beta conditioning from school and my parents stopped me. If this happened now, I would've probably ended up in jail. She was just outright bullying me because I am sub5 and shy.

I went back to the basement and played pool with some other low tier normies while she kept harassing me and messing up my shots. Eventually she decided to leave me alone and my chad friend would ask me what she was telling me, and I would never tell him out of fear of being humiliated.

I would continue to just walk around doing random stuff trying to make it through the night without any more brutality, only talking to a few people who asked me who I was and what I was doing. Later in the night when everyone was fully out of it from the alcohol me and my chad friend were playing a few last games of pool. Beckys hovered around us asking my chad friend questions and kissing him on the cheek. Then one girl whispered something in his ear and they both went upstairs to the bedroom, and as he was leaving he looked at me with a certain look in his eye, as if he was saying "fuck you incel, look what i've got". A wave of pure rage filled me, how I controlled it I still dont know. I then practiced some pool on my own and later sat on the couch by myself while everyone was passed out. Some drunk girl asked me if I was ok and I said I was fine. After that I decided to leave while my chad friend was still in the bedroom fucking some random becky who was a few years older than him.

When I was driving home I sent him a text message so embarrasing I am not willing to share it here. That one party still haunts my memory to this day and fills me with rage. Later during that school year my chad friend continued to talk with me and asking me about the russian girl from the party, but I was no longer as kind and talkative with him as I was before. I wanted to fucking kill him (in minecraft) tbh. In the following summer and next school year I would completely stop talking to him and avoid him as much as I could. In the summer he sent me a photo of his new BMW and I just said "nice" and that was it. Later when he saw me in school he would call me out and I would be forced to greet him as to not seem weird. Nowadays I avoid all normies and chads and stick to myself various finding ways to cope.

In conclusion, do not EVER go to parties or be friends with chads. They may pretend to be nice but they will betray you and humiliate you the second they get the chance. Feel free to make fun of me for being a beta loser for not standing up to that becky, I probably deserve it.

Last edited:
wont read but i just know this story is humble brag of having some female contact, and social life. fucking kidcels i bet it aint even over for half of you

mods ban this fakecel. incels dont go to parties

iirc in HS lots of people were into nightclubs and stuff, and went quite often

I was once stuck with some of them while they went to a nightclub, so I sat outside and read through Das Kapital

was quite peaceful tbh

other than this one drunkard came up and was like 'what are you reading is it exciting' and it's like idk it's complicated

wont read but i just know this story is humble brag of having some female contact, and social life. fucking kidcels i bet it aint even over for half of you
fuck you if you think this is a humble brag. what even is the point of this fucking forum, life is brutal enough as it is without guys like you.

That's brutal, some people like that russian girl just like to ruin other people's day.

They derive enjoyment from bullying sub5’s.

Try to forget about her.

I hope the Russian bitch gets raped.

iirc in HS lots of people were into nightclubs and stuff, and went quite often

I was once stuck with some of them while they went to a nightclub, so I sat outside and read through Das Kapital

was quite peaceful tbh

other than this one drunkard came up and was like 'what are you reading is it exciting' and it's like idk it's complicated
reading outside of a nightclub while your friends are partying sounds brutal but is definitely the best outcome.

Eh I remember the first and only time I went to a party (I wasn’t invited) I got too high from weed and saw the food and said out loud “holy shit there’s food here?” And everyone just burst out laughing.

Before you ask yes I’m autistic.

Parties are hectic and not worth it unless you’re handsome.

Brutal
You should have known better tbh

Just browse incels.is using school wifi and get expelled theory

this plus how did u get invited. normie.
I am NT so I managed to get aquaintances like my chad friend. I am for the most part a dickcel due to a very rare birth defect, and I am 18 in my last year of highschool. If that doesnt count ban me off this forum, clearly you guys dont want me here. Raise the age minimum to 21.

I am for the most part a dickcel due to a very rare birth defect,
Brutal
Does this make you keep to yourself or are you also physically a sub5 ?

he was leaving he looked at me with a certain look in his eye, as if he was saying "fuck you incel, look what i've got".
This was just brutal. You saw and knew how it was. That guy was a pos.

Brutal
Does this make you keep to yourself or are you also physically a sub5 ?
I have a severely recessed chin. I am coping that I can fix it with surgery but I doubt it, its too bad for surgery even. I had an unsuccessful surgery for the birth defect in my teens and my doctor basically told me it is over. I cannot get another one without complications.

Brutal bro. That’s why I try to avoid social situations. Shit almost always goes wrong for me. My looks pass as low tier normie, but I’m too much of a Sperg to interact with most people. Things get awkward quickly and I can’t find anything in common with them.

Brutal bro. That’s why I try to avoid social situations. Shit almost always goes wrong for me. My looks pass as low tier normie, but I’m too much of a Sperg to interact with most people. Things get awkward quickly and I can’t find anything in common with them.
Thats exactly my experience. I was lonely through my childhood and am underdeveloped socially, so it is painfully awkward trying to talk to people especially in large groups. You just get overshadowed by chads and extrovert normies. If you try to be talkative it ends horribly every time.

Thats exactly my experience. I was lonely through my childhood and am underdeveloped socially, so it is painfully awkward trying to talk to people especially in large groups. You just get overshadowed by chads and extrovert normies. If you try to be talkative it ends horribly every time.
Yep. Sucks that this is our reality. I have tried putting myself out there way too much in the past only to get ignored, ostracized, or bullied. It’s best to just keep to myself anymore

Dnr, underaged, NTfag, invited to parties fag, overall just a fag, kys, ok GrAY, no one gives a fuck, ban this fag.

not reading that someone summarize in 3 lines please

not reading that someone summarize in 3 lines please
OP is fakecel

he was invited to a party bc foids want to bone him

he went there and fucked 358 foids

Fakecel humblebragging nigger.
You got invited to a party, never happened to me. You got many people asking if you are OK and why you aren’t having a good time, no one cares enough about me for that.

I normally defend the incels who have went to parties, but he admits that multiple people there actually cared about him.

Sorry, bro, you don't belong here.

In conclusion, do not EVER go to parties or be friends with chads. They may pretend to be nice but they will betray you and humiliate you the second they get the chance. Feel free to make fun of me for being a beta loser for not standing up to that becky, I probably deserve it.
water

I shared a lot of classes with this one chad and we happened to become friends. I think he felt comfortable around me knewing that he mogged me 24/7, and he would act especially boistrous when we were around some girls. Chads for whatever reason like having incel friends, but that is a separate discussion.

Anyways, around my sophomore year he threw a party at his house and almost in sort of a pity way he invited me to come. He knew full-well I was an incel just by looking at me, even though I tried to play it off back then. I sort of knew subconciously it was a bad idea for me to go, but this was during my redpill coping stage so I accepted hoping something magical would happen.

Note: Most of you already know this, but if you're an incel, ALWAYS expect the worst possible outcome in any social event. Save yourself the trouble.

I arrived at his house before the party fully started, and first thing he asked me if I could shovel the snow off of his deck in the backyard. Me being the pathetic pushover I was, did it. He helped a little but then his girlfriend asked him to come have drinks in the basement, so I shovelled the majority alone. When I finished I just awkwardly sat inside on the couch drinking some water, and later he invited me to come downstairs and join as more people arrived.

His girlfriend (already hammered) asked me my name and gave me a hug, a very weird experience indeed. It wasn't the kind of hug she would give chad, it was more like a hug a big sister would give to her shy little brother. I was offered drinks but refused due to the fact I had to drive myself back, which was probably for the best. My chad friend decided to stay mostly sober for the night aswell. After that, I spent a few hours playing pool with my chad friend while more people arrived.

The more people that arrived the more hectic things got. Loud shitty rap music playing, the smell of weed, vape fumes and god knows what else everywhere. People vomiting on the floor, drunk beckys dancing, drink spills, sex in every room, the whole deal. At this point me and my sober chad friend decided to go upstairs and to his outdoor hot tub, which was much quieter, and a bunch of beckys followed after him and joined us in the hot tub.

At this point I was incredibly awkward and wanted to go home, while my chad friend greeted everyone with retarded zoomer handshakes. They talked about the most random stuff in the hot tub, meanwhile I was just completely zoned out and on my own. My chad friend would occasionally talk to me about some random stuff but would then go on with his other friends.

Then, this one russian becky saw me and decided to harass me for the rest of the party yelling russian swear words at me. I was too shy to confront her so I just sat there in silence, only occasionally responding to her. My chad friend knew I could understand some russian and kept asking me what she was saying, but I refused to tell him. She started off asking me random questions, then calling me stupid and slow, and then outright verbally assaulting me, calling me ugly and a fucking bitch in russian. I wanted to respond to her in someway but my cuck beta conditioning from school and my parents stopped me. If this happened now, I would've probably ended up in jail. She was just outright bullying me because I am sub5 and shy.

I went back to the basement and played pool with some other low tier normies while she kept harassing me and messing up my shots. Eventually she decided to leave me alone and my chad friend would ask me what she was telling me, and I would never tell him out of fear of being humiliated.

I would continue to just walk around doing random stuff trying to make it through the night without any more brutality, only talking to a few people who asked me who I was and what I was doing. Later in the night when everyone was fully out of it from the alcohol me and my chad friend were playing a few last games of pool. Beckys hovered around us asking my chad friend questions and kissing him on the cheek. Then one girl whispered something in his ear and they both went upstairs to the bedroom, and as he was leaving he looked at me with a certain look in his eye, as if he was saying "fuck you incel, look what i've got". A wave of pure rage filled me, how I controlled it I still dont know. I then practiced some pool on my own and later sat on the couch by myself while everyone was passed out. Some drunk girl asked me if I was ok and I said I was fine. After that I decided to leave while my chad friend was still in the bedroom fucking some random becky who was a few years older than him.

When I was driving home I sent him a text message so embarrasing I am not willing to share it here. That one party still haunts my memory to this day and fills me with rage. Later during that school year my chad friend continued to talk with me and asking me about the russian girl from the party, but I was no longer as kind and talkative with him as I was before. I wanted to fucking kill him (in minecraft) tbh. In the following summer and next school year I would completely stop talking to him and avoid him as much as I could. In the summer he sent me a photo of his new BMW and I just said "nice" and that was it. Later when he saw me in school he would call me out and I would be forced to greet him as to not seem weird. Nowadays I avoid all normies and chads and stick to myself various finding ways to cope.

In the summer he sent me a photo of his new BMW and I just said "nice" and that was it.

2E0DA3DA 138F 4BBB 8532 33F687A87505

I normally defend the incels who have went to parties, but he admits that multiple people there actually cared about him.

Fakecel humblebragging nigger.
You got invited to a party, never happened to me. You got many people asking if you are OK and why you aren’t having a good time, no one cares enough about me for that.
OP is fakecel

he was invited to a party bc foids want to bone him

he went there and fucked 358 foids
Dnr, underaged, NTfag, invited to parties fag, overall just a fag, kys, ok GrAY, no one gives a fuck, ban this fag.
autistic gatekeeping. a couple drunk girls saying 2 words to him doesn't mean shit lol

autistic gatekeeping. a couple drunk girls saying 2 words to him doesn't mean shit lol
You might be the only person who actually read the whole OP tbh

Hey, Todd, why the username change?

is that actually todd or a fan?
Idk tbh haven't been here for a few days, so not sure abt when the name changed.

It does list todd as a previous username tho

Idk tbh haven't been here for a few days, so not sure abt when the name changed.

It does list todd as a previous username tho
looking at his posts it is him. Sounds just like his videos. I thought he quit he forum and thought everyone here was a fed :feelshaha:

why did you private all your videos and change your youtube name to a random dickfuckery of letters?

looking at his posts it is him. Sounds just like his videos. I thought he quit he forum and thought everyone here was a fed :feelshaha:
jfl

also can i visit you if I come to NY?