Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel going outside to watch thor in 17 hours

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its pure sucidefuel going to malls because u see all type of people having fun while u rot everyday 24/7 life is beyond cruel to us it sentenced us to death for being ugly or short and ethnic nothing works anymore. being happy wont solve ur ugly face so it dosent matter if u are good or bad because there are bad people who have everything on their life u never questioned that right. imagine being lonely everyday in ur life and then being expected to study and work like how is that even possible this fucking world is corrupt and full of narcisstic people. one day i will just snap out and lose it. i am sure you guys can relate being lonely and seeing other people make u feel even worse than u already are/

its pure sucidefuel going to malls because u see all type of people having fun while u rot everyday 24/7 life is beyond cruel to us it sentenced us to death for being ugly or short and ethnic nothing works anymore. being happy wont solve ur ugly face so it dosent matter if u are good or bad because there are bad people who have everything on their life u never questioned that right. imagine being lonely everyday in ur life and then being expected to study and work like how is that even possible this fucking world is corrupt and full of narcisstic people. one day i will just snap out and lose it. i am sure you guys can relate being lonely and seeing other people make u feel even worse than u already are/
Why don't you just pirate it?

Why don't you just pirate it?
oh well it didnt release yet and i think piracy is a crime so i will just go ahead and watch it plus my father already booked the movie for me

I always go out with my mom if i want to watch a movie because I don't have a car and it's just so awkward when other people my age are going out with their girlfriends and they stare at me too

Failed Normie Incel trait: you go to the movies

I always go out with my mom if i want to watch a movie because I don't have a car and it's just so awkward when other people my age are going out with their girlfriends and they stare at me too
yeah this what happens when u are ugly

Also richcel trait, i havent even been to the movies in years brah.

try to go one day it is worth the experience
Back off, i dont need your advice. I will once my life kickstarts up again.:feelshmm:

d456515e6feb53e6546d0cc46c1237fc.gif

big truth wnejever I have gone, I was mogged

Also richcel trait, i havent even been to the movies in years brah.
:lul:
I was at the movies a few days ago and before that at some fancy restaurant
I am getting bored of eating with my family at fancy restaurants all they do is eat and complain and ignore me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I am getting bored of eating with my family at fancy restaurants all they do is eat and complain and ignore me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@mentalcel1 trait

I have no family to watch movies with rich spoiled scum. (now give me $1,800 on paypal pretty please)

Get a job lazy bum just flip burgers for a month and you have your 1800$ thats fucking nothing nigga :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: and you are calling me spoiled so lazy and entitled either get a job or get on NEETbuxx one of the two (I recommend NEETbuxx:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Just ask your parents for money

I just went alone today to watch it, noone gives a fuck and neither should you.

I went in there alone, had a decent time with the movie and went home.

Going to a movie theater alone is sad. Why are you even going? I would just pirate it

Get a job lazy bum just flip burgers for a month and you have your 1800$ thats fucking nothing nigga :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: and you are calling me spoiled so lazy and entitled either get a job or get on NEETbuxx one of the two (I recommend NEETbuxx:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)
Nigga i did work a job but have no social skills at all so i quit, you're spoiled, lazy and literally a disabled leech. I do game development and make videos for money buddy, my pc just broke so im ldaring :feelsLSD: i refuse to ever work a 9-5
5'4...

Last edited:
Just ask your parents for money thats what i do or get on NEETbuxx no excuses :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
No father, and mother is broke as shit. I'm waiting on some money atm so i should get the pc in a month or two tops. If that doesnt happen ill go work :feelsgah:

Just ask your parents for money thats what i do or get on NEETbuxx no excuses :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Let me live with u and i can sex your bimbo whore of a mother. :feelshmm:

brutal

Couples will kiss each other in front of you. Good luck to cope with that. :lul:

I dare you to go into the staff room with a USB stick download the entire movie from their system. And leak it online for all the brocels. I'll have eternal respect for you if you did that.

Luckily I don't like movies :feelzez:

Nah it’s based and I glare at all the couples :lul:

I have no interest in movies
Especially not marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back