Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going Outside Soon

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Straight into the trenches. I gotta get some exercise so I'm heading to my local park, which is infested with happy hand holdey couples this time of the week.

I'd go the other park I like better, which is not only less of a chad/ stacy social club/ mating ground, but more beautiful and spacious as well. But it's way out in the country and I don't have the gas.

I'm gonna try to self possessionmaxx when I'm there like always so I can enjoy myself without being made to feel like a piece of shit by everyone but it aint easy.

Sounds like a bad idea tbh.

just ldar

It is not a brillant idea bro just stay in home if possible

Sounds like a bad idea tbh.

just ldar
It is not a brillant idea bro just stay in home if possible
I hear ya both. I keep thinking I'll be fine if I just mind my own business but that often makes the disgusted looks and the bad vibes worse. I love nature though, I do...

I hear ya both. I keep thinking I'll be fine if I just mind my own business but that often makes the disgusted looks and the bad vibes worse. I love nature though, I do...
Going to nature is good,I love hunting

Damn bro. I couldn't do that, I need to get outside more often
I‘m an antisocial sperg so I can stay isolated in my room for long periods of time without a problem.

LDAR

Last edited:
this is the only thing that i hate about parks, but i don't have much of a choice if i want to chill out in nature or do some pull-ups without a gym

Maybe once or twice. I like to go for walks in a forest near me.
I love going for a walk in nature tbh, really good cope tbh especially if there is no-one else around
Straight into the trenches. I gotta get some exercise so I'm heading to my local park, which is infested with happy hand holdey couples this time of the week.
cardio? callisthenics?

I love going for a walk in nature tbh, really good cope tbh especially if there is no-one else around

cardio? callisthenics?
Nothing fancy. cardio technically I guess.

Nothing fancy. cardio technically I guess.
do you ever do any HIIT training? takes less time, burns more fat, better for testosterone but its more taxing on the nervous system

do you ever do any HIIT training? takes less time, burns more fat, better for testosterone but its more taxing on the nervous system
I have unofficially in the past. feels good. Heavy endorphin rush. I know what you mean about the nerves though too. I didn't even know what it was at the time but now it's all starting to come together.

I love to LDAR so much.

Self improvement is lifefuel tbh, hope you succeed.

Soon I will go outside too. pure suifuel.

Legend has it OP is still outside.

Try waiting until dark unless you intent to do some shopping along the way. Going for walks during the day often makes me feel depressed.

Legend has it OP is still outside.
I actually had a major panic attack. Not trying to be a downer but that's the fact. It's partly my own fault though. I had like 3 large espressos. Caffeine overdose is hell on earth. Thought it would help me cope. Did very much the opposite.

I actually had a major panic attack. Not trying to be a downer but that's the fact. It's partly my own fault though. I had like 3 large espressos. Caffeine overdose is hell on earth. Thought it would help me cope. Did very much the opposite.

I know the feeling, man. Not because I drink caffeine but agoraphobia. Panic attacks are the absolute worst.

If its legal in your area you should look into trying CBD, I thought it would be a placebo but it almost makes going outside tolerable

I know the feeling, man. Not because I drink caffeine but agoraphobia. Panic attacks are the absolute worst.
Never take any stimulants ever if you're prone to panic attacks. & thanks for the support.
If its legal in your area you should look into trying CBD, I thought it would be a placebo but it almost makes going outside tolerable
It is and I plan on it, thanks.

Never take any stimulants ever if you're prone to panic attacks. & thanks for the support.

It's funny because I'm prescribed Adderall as well as Xanax for going outside. They both work great together

It's funny because I'm prescribed Adderall as well as Xanax for going outside. They both work great together
Whatever floats your boat then. I can't stand so called "uppers" no matter what they go with.

Record a video like ER did

God,I went to outside today too it wasnt as much as suifuel like yesterday but still saddening

I love my nightwalks, usually.