Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside is pure suicidefuel even if it's just for a few minutes and nothing really happens.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've been trying lately to not think about how I'm an incel and all the things I've missed out on etc...

And then I had to go outside today for the first time in weeks.

It was just for 20 minutes, but immediately all I could think about is inceldom. Merely seeing 22 year old foids reminds me of how I've been literally rotting for the past 15 years, doing nothing but wasting time, not even enjoying myself.

Even if I magically became a Chad tomorrow, it wouldn't fix the fact that I completely wasted the supposed best years of my life, my prime, my youth. That I'll never get to experience the absolutely fundamental part of life that is dating the opposite sex when you're young and they're young too. Even if I stopped being an incel somehow, I'm too old now. Women my age already lost a lot of the feminine qualities that makes them attractive, and they're just looking to settle down and suck the soul out of you with marriage and a child.

And yet I know that if I had a time machine and went back, I would just rot again for another 15 years. I'm just that fucking stupid and full of mental disorders.

Going outside as an incel is always suicidefuel, just stay inside and cope/LDAR

The only reason to go outside as a truecel is to do a public shotgun sui blast.

I don't care about foids, I don't even notice them.

What I hate is getting mogged every time I go out. 14 yr olds with bigger wrists than me. 16 yr olds being taller than me. 25-30yr old chads with NW0 hair

This is too fucking real. Considering it's the future that awaits me as well I feel defeated.

There has to be some way to just stop giving a fuck, it's too painful going out and seeing those sorts of people

This is why i only want to go outside in the night, so other people won´t see my ugliness.

Yes it is boyo