Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going outside is becoming unbearable

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
Every time I go outside I see dozens upon dozens of men well past the age of 50 with norwood 1 hairlines, literally perfect hair with not a single lost follicle in over five decades, and about half of the balding men I see have gigamogger lower thirds. Meanwhile I have neither of those and I'm not even 30 yet. Fucking brutal, I hate leaving my house

I have no idea what that means

I have lots of hair and its annoying
How have you been here for over 3 years and have over 10K posts but don't know about the norwood scale?

i am also loosing hair like crazy these days and i starting to use the hair in the back of my head to cover the balding area in the front of my skull. balding is a genetic issue in my whole family.
just wear a wig or cover your head when going outside. i do the same

I suffer more seeing bald men because I think "damn I'm gonna look like that or probably way worst"

Just LDAR theory.

Just LDAR theory.

thelegoboy8732489
Png

#185501378Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:12 PM CDT
tl;dr Eharmony called, they want their players back
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185501853Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:22 PM CDT
"tl;dr" Nonsensical statement. Surely you enjoy logic-reasoning as well?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185521709Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:47 PM CDT
Let us utilize a combined logical operator to signify the "OR" statement. Given that OR is the inverse of AND, "~^" should suffice excellently.
thediamondlava
Png

#185521780Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:48 PM CDT
"Logic reasoning" I WAS SUMMONED?!

Based thread. Just read it.

At least you try.

Its only because we are inept and too cucked and enslaved to our survival instincts.

It its hard to be a black gentleman in a hood. While a work and study since high school all the other did was to smoke weed, dress like clothes with brand marks and try to intimidate others to get some delusional sense of belonging.

I only hate nogs, not based blackcels tbh.

agreed, most blacks contribute nothing valuable to society.

Niggers exist in all races you may have to find this out the hard way

Correct. Niggers aren't Black only. I mean, it's obviously derived from the word negro, which refers (non-pejoratively) to Blacks, but nigger has become a mentality. It's being a savage and selfish brute who has no respect for people, civility, or the law. It's acting like a wild animal.

Currys are the dirt of the world. I think its the race most associated with filth, disease, and shit

I hate my cursed existence of a life. :fuk:

I didn't realise how small I was physically compared to the average male until I was surrounded by guys my age. I hate this.

You have a great day too.

I hate fuckers

I love secluded areas, they are great for exploring alone. I hate crowded areas.

over for you, kice :smonk:

How have you been here for over 3 years and have over 10K posts but don't know about the norwood scale?
Yh, strange

I remember when Napoleon de geso got ghosted by some huge fat tranny he was chatting up and then it left him after it seen his face in person

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL, chatting up a tranny is crazy in itself but a fat one too? Guy is truly in the mud :feelskek:

He's an ugly guy these days tbh he's like 40 but the tranny was young that's the only reason he wanted it

The tranny was formly dating @Napoleon de Geso

He fucks trannys though
@Robtical, @Fat Link Why is @shii410 banned

Oh god, my favorite retarded hapa is gone. :fuk:

Free @shii410 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FREE @shii410 THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!

:blackpill::yes::yes::yes:

He’s back. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

is the 410 in your name a reference to .410 shotgun caliber?

High IQ, you are a good user.

Best to stay quiet and use the ignore function.

I've noticed that as well, going outside and seeing much more older men with fine hair and I'm already NW3 at 25 jfl
Subhuman genetics at its best