Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Going outside for a walk before its night time is rope fuel

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like when you go outside and its not night time you will see a lot of couples outside at different restaurants and bars.
It's like they all look at you and you feel so akward because they probably want to intimodate you and show you how much of an incel you are.
I hate seeing these faggots it absolutely ruins my day.
I have 0 confidence in situations like that and just look on the ground and try to walk as fast as possible :feelsbadman:.
@Sneir

tomorrow death labour camp please stop making me feel even worse:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Its over buddy boyo.
Fucking dumb cunt kike niggers want to make us work so we can buy shitty copes that distract us but make us feel even worse:feelsseriously:

if I go out for walks I avoid public areas.

I walk midnight - 4 am to avoid Normies if I can.

I either go in the mornings or at night

That's why you either go for walks early morning or late evening. Avoid the normfag scum.

That's why I walk alone in the rain.

I walk early in the morning till afternoon, after 20:00 town is full of young couples and married couples, I feel like an alien among them.

Having to go outside in the normie infested world is a perpetual Hell and it's why I try to stay inside as much as possible. This world really is Hell and God is an incredibly evil being.

Having to go outside in the normie infested world is a perpetual Hell and it's why I try to stay inside as much as possible. This world really is Hell and God is an incredibly evil being.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Being mogged by mid teen faggots is more humiliating than seeing couples to be honest. That's why I fap after coming home while seeing my favourite pawgs twerking to cope with sadness.