Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going outside drains my whole energy. Venting gone schizo

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
“I never go out :soy: “ ok neggro

So after one whole week at home i finally mustered willpower to go out to fuckin shop n just a bit hang around
I hate shopping its boring n repetitive
Just shop consume shop consume never ending cycle
Just wasting money on myself

I prefer to walk to places too
I walk fast with my headphones on n overtake people/couples
Everywhere crowded asf feeling like im a ghost
I look like a maniac frowning n laughing sometimes in the middle of street
All are NTs
Today i decided that i was bitter n looked angry
I saw morality police? Waiting at junctions (telling mofuckers to observe hijab) but well its no use
Everyone is muh independent foid here with a chad or normie
I even think the foid forces in morality police r hoes too. I mean i dont know what really goes on in their minds doing what they do to these mofucking degenerates
Its over
I saw so many younger couples
Why cant i go n beat them up
They told me i shouldnt have a gf when i was a child n gotta marry

So here i am you mother shit eaters grave spitted
I dont have gf at almost 26 n have gone insane due to my natural mofucking need not being met
r u happy now. Do u call it my own fault?

R u laughing at me sir? I challenge you to a duel n u gotta accept it or u have no dignity
U get to shoot first too

Pisslam and being born in a low IQ traditional family obliterated my life and dreams.

خونواده من  دقیقا عین خونواده های تو سریالای صدا و سیماس. یعنی واقعا واقعا انکار ما تو این مملکت زندگی نمی‌کنیم. احساس میکنم دارم تو یه کشور غریبه بین غریبه ها زندگی میکنم. واقعا هیچ درکی از جامعه ندارم.

Pisslam and being born in a low IQ traditional family obliterated my life and dreams.

خونواده من  دقیقا عین خونواده های تو سریالای صدا و سیماس. یعنی واقعا واقعا انکار ما تو این مملکت زندگی نمی‌کنیم. احساس میکنم دارم تو یه کشور غریبه بین غریبه ها زندگی میکنم. واقعا هیچ درکی از جامعه ندارم.
کصشره محض
هیچی اونجوری که گفتن نبود
الان خواستم برم مسجد تو رام باز بود
اسلام فقط صیغش خوبه اونم اخوندا فقط بلدن
وگرنه باید نرمی یا چد باشی
دلم برا اینسل این دنایال ها و بلوپیلا میسوزه اخ اخ

“I never go out :soy: “ ok neggro

So after one whole week at home i finally mustered willpower to go out to fuckin shop n just a bit hang around
I hate shopping its boring n repetitive
Just shop consume shop consume never ending cycle
Just wasting money on myself

I prefer to walk to places too
I walk fast with my headphones on n overtake people/couples
Everywhere crowded asf feeling like im a ghost
I look like a maniac frowning n laughing sometimes in the middle of street
All are NTs
Today i decided that i was bitter n looked angry
I saw morality police? Waiting at junctions (telling mofuckers to observe hijab) but well its no use
Everyone is muh independent foid here with a chad or normie
I even think the foid forces in morality police r hoes too. I mean i dont know what really goes on in their minds doing what they do to these mofucking degenerates
Its over
I saw so many younger couples
Why cant i go n beat them up

So here i am you mother shit eaters grave spitted
I dont have gf at almost 26 n have gone insane due to my natural mofucking need not being met
r u happy now. Do u call it my own fault?

R u laughing at me sir? I challenge you to a duel n u gotta accept it or u have no dignity
U get to shoot first too
SOCIETY IS A BIG CLOWNERY.

کصشره محض
هیچی اونجوری که گفتن نبود
الان خواستم برم مسجد تو رام باز بود
اسلام فقط صیغش خوبه اونم اخوندا فقط بلدن
وگرنه باید نرمی یا چد باشی
دلم برا اینسل این دنایال ها و بلوپیلا میسوزه اخ اخ
دارم دیوونه میشم دیگه نمیتونم تحمل کنم
اگه اسلحه داشتم خودمو و خونوادمو میکشتم
هر روز تو مترو این دخترا رو میبینم، همشون آرایش کردن پاهاشونو ریختن بیرون، همشون با دوس پسراشون، تو خیابون پشت هر موتوری یه دختر نشسته پاهاشو ریخته بیرون
واقعا می‌خوام بمیرم هیچ کس نمیفهمه

دارم دیوونه میشم دیگه نمیتونم تحمل کنم
اگه اسلحه داشتم خودمو و خونوادمو میکشتم
هر روز تو مترو این دخترا رو میبینم، همشون آرایش کردن پاهاشونو ریختن بیرون، همشون با دوس پسراشون، تو خیابون پشت هر موتوری یه دختر نشسته پاهاشو ریخته بیرون
واقعا می‌خوام بمیرم هیچ کس نمیفهمه
کص خارشون باو
یه روز ای آر کن به شکل دعوا نه قتل
من امروز منتظر بودم دعوام شه ولی خبری نشد
اماده انفجارم خلاصه

no fight for my 165cm / 60kg frame

never began
U gotta ragemaxx
Or martial artmaxx for a few months to learn how to throw a punch i suggest
One uppercut to the stomach n the normie is cucked before his hoe
Tho it may never happen unless normie decides to piss me off to that no return point

Why are iranians so insufferable. You niggas blame everything on islam and traditionalism. You guys are just fucking retarded get over it. There's no benefit living in a progressive society, your life won't get better if you come to a less traditional country.

Why are iranians so insufferable. You niggas blame everything on islam and traditionalism. You guys are just fucking retarded get over it. There's no benefit living in a progressive society, your life won't get better if you come to a less traditional country.
I was talking about my own family. Iran specially Tehran is one of the least religious places on Earth. Everyone is extremely westernized and non-traditional. That's actually my problem because I am from a traditional nigger low IQ family, and then I was sent to a society that has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings and values I was brought up with.

Islam is cope
I was brainwashed to believe i shouldnt do such n such
But nature rules societies
Strong gets the pussy while im trying to namaazmax? Be a good boy with no gfmaxx? While the clergyman got a harem of Sighe/Sigha foids
Morality police which is islamic cant do shit they lost hijab battle with public
So i did as i was told, n those who didnt, have better lives now

I was talking about my own family. Iran specially Tehran is one of the least religious places on Earth. Everyone is extremely westernized and non-traditional. That's actually my problem because I am from a traditional nigger low IQ family, and then I was sent to a society that has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings and values I was brought up with.
I relate to this tbh. I was born in an extremely religious family where women even wear niqab, and I was a firm adherent to those ideologies. Then my family moved to Canada and slowly abandoned those ideologies and now I have spent my whole life avoiding women and normies because of islam and I am alone.

I relate to this tbh. I was born in an extremely religious family where women even wear niqab, and I was a firm adherent to those ideologies. Then my family moved to Canada and slowly abandoned those ideologies and now I have spent my whole life avoiding women and normies because of islam and I am alone.
Over