Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going outside ain’t meant for us.

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
Ever since i got picked on in my first day at work and left hs I realized people being a peace of shit and fake is a common thing everywhere. You’ll always be picked on, stumped over, left out no matter what. Normies took over computer science and most nerds are also assholes.

no where safe for us. Everywhere we go it’s some issue. I get uncomfortable being outside now. I rather stay indoor all day. My recommendation to you’ll is get a remote job. People who tell you things get better after high school are clueless. It never changes.

you never had a friend/girlfriend and all ur life u were bullied at school, it really shows what you’ll be in the future. Ur loneliness won’t change and bullies will increase. They don’t ever go away. Only way to go outside is if your not a sensitive person. Going anywhere is ass anyways cuz they got normies etc there and the music the store plays is some gay ass pop music.

Outside is for normalfags, not us

Trannies invaded any space having to do with tech.

There's always an obnoxiously loud tranny, a betabux deluxe who keeps going on about "muh wife," and an overweight landwhale who shows up to bask in male attention

Last went outside on Saturday I think. Before that, I lasted two weeks. My hotdog and pasta rations are starting to run low, going to have to venture out soon. Going to bring an extra bag with me so I can buy enough to last at least 2 weeks.

Ever since i got picked on in my first day at work and left hs I realized people being a peace of shit and fake is a common thing everywhere. You’ll always be picked on, stumped over, left out no matter what. Normies took over computer science and most nerds are also assholes.

no where safe for us. Everywhere we go it’s some issue. I get uncomfortable being outside now. I rather stay indoor all day. My recommendation to you’ll is get a remote job. People who tell you things get better after high school are clueless. It never changes.

you never had a friend/girlfriend and all ur life u were bullied at school, it really shows what you’ll be in the future. Ur loneliness won’t change and bullies will increase. They don’t ever go away. Only way to go outside is if your not a sensitive person. Going anywhere is ass anyways cuz they got normies etc there and the music the store plays is some gay ass pop music.
Ever since I've been out of high school my life has been a continual worsening. I've not been able to make friends or date because everyone is fucked up. I hate it.