Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going out on a nightwalk

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
Never done this before. It's cold as hell right now, 1 degree celcius. And I might get stabbed, shot, robbed, raped or all four. Wish me luck boys.

And I might get stabbed, shot, robbed, raped or all four.
That's what's exciting about it.
I've never had any trouble since I look like a weirdo myself.

Too cold outside for me, I prefer my warm bed

Shit just realized it's a full moon. Gonna get mauled to death by a werewolf boys

I love night walks. There won't behappen anything to you, the night belongs to us. Unless you visit the druggie train stations.

I love night walks. There won't behappen anything to you, the night belongs to us. Unless you visit the druggie train stations.
I kind of live in a bad area so that might happen regardless

I kind of live in a bad area so that might happen regardless
if you survive it will just lower your inhibition. Its pretty rare to be attacked out of the random imo

Never done this before. It's cold as hell right now, 1 degree celcius. And I might get stabbed, shot, robbed, raped or all four. Wish me luck boys.

You'll ascend buddy boyo :chad:

Nightwalks are a strange activity. Why not stay at home where you have snacks, booze, vidya and a warm bed?

Nightwalks are a strange activity. Why not stay at home where you have snacks, booze, vidya and a warm bed?
Because I have those and indulge in them all the time. It's nice with a change of pace
You'll ascend buddy boyo :chad:
JBRT = Just Be Raped Theory
Update: back home now, mind refreshed, heart warmed, wallet intact, asshole ungaped :feelzez:

Last edited: