Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going out as an inkwell is an utter waste of time.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
most things are. but going out is an utter waste. u just waste money and then leave. bars are not that good for inkwells.

I just LDAR in my room all down. I don't even step outside my house anymore unless it's past midnight. I just order everything and collect it after dark or when I know there isn't anyone walking by. I just can't stand human interactions and eye contact. So fucking awkward.

I just LDAR in my room all down. I don't even step outside my house anymore unless it's past midnight. I just order everything and collect it after dark or when I know there isn't anyone walking by. I just can't stand human interactions and eye contact. So fucking awkward.
its better this way man. i dont think i could join any already existing friend group anyways

its better this way man. i dont think i could join any already existing friend group anyways
Yep. An unrated feature of the blackpill and reality is that friend groups are made early in life and often stay that way for long periods of time Meaning it's harder to find friends later in life and especially for non-NT people.

I just can't relate to any normies or anything like that. I just remember all my classmates and coworkers talking about the typical normie drivel and I was just feeling completely bored and disinterested. And sometimes they all look at me like I'm the weird one, which in a way is true, but I don't want to be there. But unfortunately, in this world, you have to work with others, so it totally fucks people like me in the ass.

Same