Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going on Instagram of girls that refused you is 100% pure suifuel

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
They are enjoying life just like the chads that are railing them. I figured i'd visit instagram of those foids because I haven't been there in a while and it's fucking retarded. My oneitis has like 10+ chads in her orbit. JFL at me thinking I had a chance. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Good things I have strong copes tbh.

Never do this. It's just going to remind you that someone that think they're better than you is a Brain dead moron. Foids have a false sense of superiority even though they are mostly retarded.

Social media is bad for the mind tbh. Don't torture yourself bruh.

Yeah I did the same thing not too long ago. cho fuel tbh.

Me too, and it was weird. She could model easily for any brand.
However, I went to her instagram only once out of curiosity, I would feel bad to stalk her or something. Even though I try to forget, she’s a solid 10/10 and waaaayyy out of my league, and she is just always on my mind.
I wish I never met her, I am just torturing myself over it, and she does not deserve an imbecile like me to contemplate or daydream of her everyday. I am fairly at a loss over this.

Never do this. It's just going to remind you that someone that think they're better than you is a Brain dead moron. Foids have a false sense of superiority even though they are mostly retarded.
I'm a curious retard tbh. I can't help it.

she does not deserve an imbecile like me to contemplate or daydream of her everyday. I am fairly at a loss over this.
JFL at giving a fuck about what foids deserve and placing yourself to be inferior to her.

I'm a curious retard tbh. I can't help it.

JFL at giving a fuck about what foids deserve and placing yourself to be inferior to her.
Well, it might be stupid but she is superior. I cannot help that.
I know some cope by feeling superior in their fantasy, but I know I’m a loser. The only woman I talk to other than my mother is my psychiatrist, and even she is at a loss as for what could be done for me. If I cannot recover, at least I’ll try to not bother the people around me.
Yes, i am pathetic, but I don’t want to feel worse, at least no ones activelly hates me (except that feminist back from high school)

What are your copes?
Gaming(very selective gaming, playing games that bring me extreme satisfaction)
Reading books(selective in books)
Occultism(keeps me intrigued and keeps my mind off problems)
Reading manga(if I find a good one, which is hard)
Watching anime(I don't watch much tbh, but can be good)
Going outside and playing with doggos and other animals(I love animals)
Eating tasty food.
Drinking tasty drinks.

I know some cope by feeling superior in their fantasy, but I know I’m a loser. The only woman I talk to other than my mother is my psychiatrist, and even she is at a loss as for what could be done for me. If I cannot recover, at least I’ll try to not bother the people around me.
Yes, i am pathetic, but I don’t want to feel worse, at least no ones activelly hates me (except that feminist back from high school)
She's not superior mentally. And it's honestly subjective whether she is superior physically. Be careful about compliments directed towards the foids btw people get temp banned all the time for that.

Lol at using Instagram lol at think u had a chance

If you say a foid is superior to you one more time you can go @CopeWithTheRope for all I care you retard. Everyone hates you, at least you have to love and admire yourself.

If you say a foid is superior to you one more time you can go @CopeWithTheRope for all I care you retard. Everyone hates you, at least you have to love and admire yourself.
Yes, I’m trying to love myself. Reading JBP 12 rules is somewhat effective.

I do not have much to admire. It was only when I turned 18 that I realized what everyone else was up to in social groups. Everyone had activities after school. Not me. My divorced parents played ping pong and I was the ball at each end of week, thus making having an hobby/activity hard.

I couldn’t even plant crops to watch them grow, they would die out after a week. Just like me inside.

I remember not being let in soccers and games in my school playground, and so I was just spending time with my one and only friend at the time.
I should not vent here but don’t assume I have anything to admire. I only survive for the sake of my nephews. Otherwise I’d be dead

Gave up on all social media since the start. Couldn't get past the part where it asked me for a profile picture

At least we’re better people than them.

Yes, I’m trying to love myself. Reading JBP 12 rules is somewhat effective.

I do not have much to admire. It was only when I turned 18 that I realized what everyone else was up to in social groups. Everyone had activities after school. Not me. My divorced parents played ping pong and I was the ball at each end of week, thus making having an hobby/activity hard.

I couldn’t even plant crops to watch them grow, they would die out after a week. Just like me inside.

I remember not being let in soccers and games in my school playground, and so I was just spending time with my one and only friend at the time.
I should not vent here but don’t assume I have anything to admire. I only survive for the sake of my nephews. Otherwise I’d be dead
Vent all you want m8. I had to vent too here sometimes. It's hard. If you want to talk feel free to message me tbhtbhngl.

Vent all you want m8. I had to vent too here sometimes. It's hard. If you want to talk feel free to message me tbhtbhngl.
Thanks, I’m gonna try to familiarize myself with the site more though, still absorbing the culture and norm

Instagram is the most normie social media. It's a sickening combination of rage and potent suifuel.
I should not vent here but don’t assume I have anything to admire. I only survive for the sak
Bro vent all you want. It the only place you are accepted and welcomed, other people share similar experiences here and can sympathize with you. :feelsokman::heart:

Last edited:
Gaming(very selective gaming, playing games that bring me extreme satisfaction)
Reading books(selective in books)
Occultism(keeps me intrigued and keeps my mind off problems)
Reading manga(if I find a good one, which is hard)
Watching anime(I don't watch much tbh, but can be good)
Going outside and playing with doggos and other animals(I love animals)
Eating tasty food.
Drinking tasty drinks.
Damn you are lucky you have so many things that brings you joy I have none..

What video games do you play?

Instagram is the most normie social media. It's a sickening combination of rage and potent suifuel.

Bro vent all you want. It the only place you are accepted and welcomed, other people share similar experiences here and can sympathize with you. :feelsokman::heart:
Honestly, it seems like this is the only website I know of where I can be me.
4chan is anonymous so you cannot get to know other people, and they’re also larping for attentions. Nothing constructive most of the time.

I might not agree with everything here, but I know I have others who can understand. That is enough for me. I don’t feel rejected for once. My eyes are watery writing this but even if I am at a fucking low point, I know that I am not alone and it just feels good. Fuck

Honestly, it seems like this is the only website I know of where I can be me.
4chan is anonymous so you cannot get to know other people, and they’re also larping for attentions. Nothing constructive most of the time.

I might not agree with everything here, but I know I have others who can understand. That is enough for me. I don’t feel rejected for once. My eyes are watery writing this but even if I am at a fucking low point, I know that I am not alone and it just feels good. Fuck
Yeah feel free to vent, it can be the best thing to do sometimes, remember as a group we've all been through the same similar bull shit and some of us still have a heart.

Damn you are lucky you have so many things that brings you joy I have none..

What video games do you play?
Right now I play Darkest dungeon, Crusader kings 2 and mount and blade warband. Each one of them is fun and occupying. Makes you forget this world tbh.
Thanks, I’m gonna try to familiarize myself with the site more though, still absorbing the culture and norm
You a newcel? You will get used to it pretty quickly. I was a newcel 1 month ago.

Preach it brother

I put my hand over a flame and it burned, why? Jumped down from a tree and I sprained my arm, why?

She's not superior mentally. And it's honestly subjective whether she is superior physically. Be careful about compliments directed towards the foids btw people get temp banned all the time for that.
Jfl an African kid can beat the fuck out of a gym foid I think we know where their physical ‘strength’ lies

Jfl an African kid can beat the fuck out of a gym foid I think we know where their physical ‘strength’ lies
That's true. They're useless aside from that.

They are enjoying life just like the chads that are railing them. I figured i'd visit instagram of those foids because I haven't been there in a while and it's fucking retarded. My oneitis has like 10+ chads in her orbit. JFL at me thinking I had a chance. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Good things I have strong copes tbh.

Same...they all did well after refusing me...

Right now I play Darkest dungeon, Crusader kings 2 and mount and blade warband. Each one of them is fun and occupying. Makes you forget this world tbh.
Never heard of any of them might check them out though.

yea my oneitus will say something to me every once in a while but it's pretty much the same shit. So I just don't even think about it. TBH it's been a long time since I cared about what she's been up to.

Never heard of any of them might check them out though.
Ever play any total war games they get your power fantasy on but most of them are broken on their face and need mods to smooth out the details also what movie is that in your signature? I need some lifefuel.

Ahh I know that feel, the one girl I felt wasn't a horrid degenerate had at least 5+ orbitors I stood no chance to. She ended up taking one of them to prom. I wish I had roped senior year

Ahh I know that feel, the one girl I felt wasn't a horrid degenerate had at least 5+ orbitors I stood no chance to. She ended up taking one of them to prom. I wish I had roped senior year
I probably won't go to prom tbh.

I stalk girls who rejected me on Facebook regularly for fap material. JFL when they say they have a boyfriend and then I see their status is 'Single'.

If you get ck2 message me if you want to play I have good deal of dlcs.
Just looked it up and it doesn´t look like anything for me sorry bud.
Ever play any total war games they get your power fantasy on but most of them are broken on their face and need mods to smooth out the details also what movie is that in your signature? I need some lifefuel.
Those games look pretty awesome but also complicated so they aren´t for me I really don´t have any motivation to learn anything new anymore.

And my sig is from Polytechnique a movie about the school shooting by Marc Lépine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back